Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Society protects women because men will hurt them. Women don't feel safe walking alone" - debunked

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Men are taught they are supposed to protect women. This is retarded. They say it's evolutionary, but i'd say they're evolutionarily meant to protect their wife and kids NOT other women. In fact, they should protect their wife from other women. They should protect their dad, their son, their brother or uncle. Anyone part of their family or tribe. Other women aren't worthy of their protection. Society is super protective of women. We're taught to be more protective of our daughters than our sons.

"but because men attack women and women are vulnerable. men don't ever become attacked inkwell :soy: " no not exactly. A lot of violence is done against men, and society doesn't realize this. Society ignores all the violence against men and focuses exclusively on violence against women. The only violence against men that society cares about is racially motivated violence against men (eg: George Floyd).

First of all, women worrying about being raped or some shit is bit exaggerated by the media and society. In a Gallup poll in October 2016, only 34% of women claimed to worry about being sexually assaulted. The percentage stayed the same since 2000, and since then, ranged from 29% in 2001 to as many as 39% in 2003. This is a somewhat significant minority, but it means a majority of women don't worry that much about it. In another Gallup poll in 2018, only 36% of women worry about being sexually assaulted either occasionally or frequently. The percentage hasn't changed since 2000, ranging from 29% to 38% depending on the year the survey was conducted. This means a majority don't worry about it. Feminists assume the percent is 90%. Other data shows other results about other things:

From YouGov:

50% of women say they always or often feel unsafe walking alone at night​

Ahead of Sexual Assault Awareness Month in April, YouGov RealTime research finds that most American women (61%) say they regularly take steps to avoid being sexually assaulted. Women are also considerably more likely than men to say that they “always” or “often” feel unsafe participating in everyday activities like taking the bus alone, going on a first date, and exercising outdoors.

Research shows that 59% of women who ever walk down an alley alone always or often feel unsafe doing so, while 50% feel similarly about walking alone at night. Women are at least twice as likely as men to always feel unsafe going to a stranger’s house alone (23% of women vs. 6% of men), taking a trip to a foreign country alone (24% vs 12%), or getting a taxi or ride-share by themselves (13% vs 4%). Data also suggests roughly one in five (21%) women say that they always or often feel unsafe when going on a first date. Only 9% of men experience similar feelings about being unsafe on a first date.

Many women do fear walking alone at night and walking down an alley. HOWEVER, this is only because society believes in this myth that rapists are strangers in a dark alley raping random women. In reality, most rape victims are raped by someone they know, including an acquaintance, friend, coworker, boyfriend/husband, relative, etc. and most rape happens inside a house (if it happens in a public place, it probably happens in a car or something not in some dark alley. For example, someone she knows rapes her in the car). If women weren't taught this stranger danger myth, they would feel much more safe walking alone at night or walking down an alley. If society were to teach people what most rapists are like, women wouldn't worry about being raped by a stranger. None of these women seem to fear men they know. Although 61% of American women take precautions to avoid being sexually assaulted. Only a third of british women do.

JFL so many women believe in this stranger danger myth that they take precautions that only avoid stranger rape instead of taking precautions that deter acquaintance rape. Talk about the stranger danger myth. Imagine the results if people knew that most rape victims are raped by someone they know and that it usually doesn't happen outside in the streets.

Additionally, there are crimes that men worry about being victimized in. 43% of men (and 47%) of women worry about someone breaking into their car or stealing their car. 42% of them and 52% of women worry about their house being burglarized when they aren't home.

And people act like as if violence against men doesn't happen. It does. Men are more likely to be carjacked, more likely to be murdered, more likely to be robbed, and more likely to be victims of physical bullying.

Here's a stranger danger crime: Robbery. According to Bureau of Justice statistics, 75% of robbers are strangers, including 69% of single offender robbers and 82% of multiple offender robbers. 65% of robbery victims are men. 43% of robberies happen on the streets and 51% happen at night.

According to data, 89% of men will be victimized by a crime compared to 73% of women. When it comes to completed violent crimes, 48% of men will be a victim of a violent crime compared to 36% of women. 37% of men will be robbed in their life compared to only 22% of women. 82% of men will be a victim of assault in their lifetime compared to just 62% of women.

According to Bureau of Justice Statistics, 54.9% of violent crime victims are men compared to 45.1% of women. Admittedly, 73.4% of family violent crime victims are women whereas 26.6% are men. Nonetheless, when it comes non-family violent crime victims, 58.4% were men and 41.6% were women. Remember, non-family violent crime victims include victims of boyfriend/girlfriend violence. When it comes to violence by a friend or acquaintance, 53.6% of victims are men and 46.4% are women. When it comes to violence committed by a stranger, 68.3% of victims are men and only 31.7% are women.

According to Netherlands CBS, men are more likely to be victims of violent crime (this was true for all age groups), more likely to be victims of intimidation, and more likely to be assault victims. Also, half of men experienced unwanted sexual experiences but many men don't talk about it.

Society only cares about violence against women and protecting women because of benevolent sexism. Society views women as fragile children who need to be protected and tells men to handle their own problems on their own. We teach men they need to fight back on their own and we only care about protecting women.

:feelsclown:

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical @Mainländer @-BrettyBoy-

Will read later ngl.

All of this can easily be observed if you're not a brainwashed bluepilled cuck. And they want to be raped, just not by you. Also JFL @ getting raped by someone they know. How many of those are just them regretting it after.

they're evolutionarily meant to protect their wife and kids NOT other women.
This. We're not meant to protect random whores who aren’t related to us like soyfags do. Rosties don't care about random nonchads so why should we care about them more than other men? In the past foids from different tribes were often captured and made into rape slaves, they weren't protected by men not related to them.

For some reason bluepillers somehow got it into their head that the only violence we should be concerned about is violence against women. As if committing violence against men is somehow any less of a heinous act. You will also see these soycucks advocating for gun control and walking around Baltipoor like it's just any other city, because Demoshats told them crime is a myth when American cities are literally the some of the most dangerous in the world
SharedScreenshot

Any person with a functioning brain wouldn't feel safe walking home at night.

bookmarked. will read when i feel like it tbh

For some reason bluepillers somehow got it into their head that the only violence we should be concerned about is violence against women. As if committing violence against men is somehow any less of a heinous act.
Cucks say because "it's men doing it to other men, so it's not a big deal." But those cucks fail to realize most violence done to men there's a rostie behind it. Most violence done to men is because of whiteknighting or cucks trying to act alpha in front of whores. Rosties like that kind of violence that happens to nonchads, so cucks keep their soy holes closed about it.

High IQ as always.
You are one of the best debunker of bullshit on the entire forum.

Will read later ngl.
I got a warning for saying this when I joined the forum.
Guess my brain isn't functioning. It's over beyond belief

Most violence done to men is because of whiteknighting or cucks trying to act alpha in front of whores. Rosties like that kind of violence that happens to nonchads, so cucks keep their soy holes closed about it.

Men worrying about being robbed by a stranger are more justified than women worrying about being raped by a stranger in the streets according to the data
This. We're not meant to protect random whores who aren’t related to us like soyfags do. Rosties don't care about random nonchads so why should we care about them more than other men? In the past foids from different tribes were often captured and made into rape slaves, they weren't protected by men not related to them.
if anything, we are supposed to protect our wife against other women too and are supposed to protect our male family members and tribe members against other women
All of this can easily be observed if you're not a brainwashed bluepilled cuck. And they want to be raped, just not by you. Also JFL @ getting raped by someone they know. How many of those are just them regretting it after.
society just thinks men never get attacked

97 percent of women aged 18 to 24 have experienced sexual harassment in public spaces.

The probability of being murdered is already very small.

I’ve been punched walking at home from the library at night , I don’t know any woman who has been attacked

I’ve been punched walking at home from the library at night , I don’t know any woman who has been attacked
But apparently your problems don’t matter because you’re a man instead of a woman

But apparently your problems don’t matter because you’re a man instead of a woman
And my attacker was brown and I’m white , so I didn’t even bother reporting it , the guy would just claim I said something racist and I’d be the one in trouble

The thing about this whorenist culture is that toilets use the argument that because it's usually men who commit violent crime therefore men cannot be victims and or male victims dont matter. As if some man who gets attacked by a stranger is somehow in same collective group as the attacker and is responsible for being attacked. This men vs whore toilets argument is what they repeat on equality issues as well. Whore toilet holes "think" men are some collective monolith and every man is accountable for all men. Whorenists don't care about boys under performing in the school system and men dropping out of society because they "think" boys and men are doing it on purpose and our own problem we have to solve by ourselves. But if some whore toilet has some issues then rest of the society has to change and support all whore toilets. All men's problems get dismissed with a "lol it's men doing it to other men so it doesn't matter"

So my problems dont matter but then Im required to give some shit about holes' problems? Why would I? The culture is saying that men are on their own but women must be protected and supported by everyone else.

It depends where. In most of western Europe where feminism is prevalent, there's literaly no danger to walk at night. Hell, when I used to live there, students could literaly be drunk at 3 am in the street, being obviously vulnerable, and weren't attacked by malevolent ppl for money or phones. Meanwhile, in places of the world where ppl don't have the luxury to invent fake problems, literaly everyone is at risk to go out whether it's during night or day (where I live at least).

The idea that violent ugly men are lurking in the bushes waiting to jump out and rape women is pure fantasy based on the Little Red Riding Rood fairy tale. It's a fantasy that doesn't actually ever happen in real life. Deep down they want it to be true though, and they go throuh the emotions of being in constant fear even though they actually do want men to be foaming at the mouth for a chance to have sex with them. That a violent alpha male Chad might be stalking them turns women on so much there's a whole category of entertainment based on it (werewolves, vampires).

Last edited:
97 percent of women aged 18 to 24 have experienced sexual harassment in public spaces.

The probability of being murdered is already very small.
Who cares? "Sexual harassment" is a pussy crime that any rostie will claim happened to them just because a non chad said "hello" to them. I rather be in the 97 percent group being harassed a little than the group that gets murdered 50 times more.
And my attacker was brown and I’m white , so I didn’t even bother reporting it , the guy would just claim I said something racist and I’d be the one in trouble
Whores voted for those laws to easily put men in danger, yet those entitled sacks of shit expect us to protect them more than ourselves.
The thing about this whorenist culture is that toilets use the argument that because it's usually men who commit violent crime therefore men cannot be victims and or male victims dont matter. As if some man who gets attacked by a stranger is somehow in same collective group as the attacker and is responsible for being attacked. This men vs whore toilets argument is what they repeat on equality issues as well. Whore toilet holes "think" men are some collective monolith and every man is accountable for all men. Whorenists don't care about boys under performing in the school system and men dropping out of society because they "think" boys and men are doing it on purpose and our own problem we have to solve by ourselves. But if some whore toilet has some issues then rest of the society has to change and support all whore toilets. All men's problems get dismissed with a "lol it's men doing it to other men so it doesn't matter"

So my problems dont matter but then Im required to give some shit about holes' problems? Why would I? The culture is saying that men are on their own but women must be protected and supported by everyone else.
High iq. Exactly.

Last edited:
The idea that violent ugly men are lurking in the bushes waiting to jump out and rape women is pure fantasy based on the Little Red Riding Rood fairy tale. It's a fantasy that doesn't actually ever happen in real life. Deep down they want it to be true though, and they go throuh the emotions of being in constant fear even though they actually do want men to be foaming at the mouth for a chance to have sex with them. That a violent alpha male Chad might be stalking them turns women on so much there's a whole category of entertainment based on it (werewolves, vampires).
I’ve read that rapists (and misogynistic men as a whole) have far more consensual sexual partners and dating partners than most men, lose their virginity early, have their first date early, and have far more one night stands

This thread needs more replies

Finally seeing my city, ummm is for the most murderous city? Shieet... Walking or being on the streets in Venezuela might as well be an extreme sport, so now that I live in the US it does feel very very much safe, so when the toilets complain here in the develop world it makes me laugh, what a bunch of sheep that just complain.

Finally seeing my city, ummm is for the most murderous city? Shieet... Walking or being on the streets in Venezuela might as well be an extreme sport, so now that I live in the US it does feel very very much safe, so when the toilets complain here in the develop world it makes me laugh, what a bunch of sheep that just complain.
Foids should try living in Saudi Arabia to see what real oppression is like

Well my parents divorced and my dad remarried and guess where he moved . To KSA, and he took my stepmom there, from what I know is based because she cannot leave the compound without the Burka haha gives my dad company and she's unable to meet anybody or talk with anybody else, it sucks because my dad loves beer and you can't drink in SA, but he goes to Bahrain or he used to before the pandemic.
Foids should try living in Saudi Arabia to see what real oppression is like

Here’s More proof that strangers don’t attack women

Data on relationship of victim to principal suspect for the year ending March 2015 show similar findings to previous years. There were differences between males and females in the pattern of relationships between victims and suspects. Female victims (68%) were more likely than male victims (52%) to have been acquainted with the principal suspect (Appendix Table 2.05; Figure 2.4)1.

In particular, women were far more likely than men to be killed by partners/ex-partners (44% of female victims compared with 6% of male victims), and men were far more likely than women to be killed by friends or acquaintances (32% of male victims and 8% of female victims) or strangers (31% of male victims compared with 12% of female victims).”

Here’s More proof that strangers don’t attack women

View attachment 433382

Data on relationship of victim to principal suspect for the year ending March 2015 show similar findings to previous years. There were differences between males and females in the pattern of relationships between victims and suspects. Female victims (68%) were more likely than male victims (52%) to have been acquainted with the principal suspect (Appendix Table 2.05; Figure 2.4)1.

In particular, women were far more likely than men to be killed by partners/ex-partners (44% of female victims compared with 6% of male victims), and men were far more likely than women to be killed by friends or acquaintances (32% of male victims and 8% of female victims) or strangers (31% of male victims compared with 12% of female victims).”

View attachment 433381
High IQ post ngl

B092ABDD E89B 4F74 8E50 0A28D4201735
B96C67CC 2E9A 41DA BC1A C425BFA4E081

Attachments

• 5830E77F-E58D-4FD8-892B-042E4D56287D.png
    5830E77F-E58D-4FD8-892B-042E4D56287D.png
    419 KB · Views: 12
But inky well, aren't kweens strong and independent?? :soy::soy:

Well my parents divorced and my dad remarried and guess where he moved . To KSA, and he took my stepmom there, from what I know is based because she cannot leave the compound without the Burka haha gives my dad company and she's unable to meet anybody or talk with anybody else, it sucks because my dad loves beer and you can't drink in SA, but he goes to Bahrain or he used to before the pandemic.
The fuck does this have to do with the topic lmao.