Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society operates on male "social power" as its modus operandi, and why we must not lose hope.

WeirdPanda

WeirdPanda

Trauma made me into a dried shell of a man
Let me begin by stating that this "social power" is defined absolutely differently when it comes to "women" and when it comes to "men".

That being said, incels were most likely still existent in the past decades or centuries. The international phenomena of hypergamy is merely an introduction to this already existent social structure which would turn out to be a guaranteed revelation during the progress of our society. When citing the concept of "social power" I am indirectly referring to an array of traits, qualities or capabilities that measure your worth and determine your position in society. Anyone can measure this scale however they want and in whatever order they want but the meaning at the end will never change due to the variability by cultural, regional or economic background.

First, let's talk about the male framework of social power.

For example, the definition of "social power" will amount from the collection of factors determing any of these traits:

[Wealth, Phys. Attractiveness, Frame/Height, Personality]. That being said, it can be arranged in any order you want because, as I said, it can and will vary.

If we are to go deeper into this concept, then you can also deconstruct what defines wealth, phys. attractiveness, frame/height or personality.
  • Wealth is determined either by net worth, career, luxuries, money hoarding, business.

• Physical attractiveness is determined by body weight, skin quality, facial features, posture and race.

• Frame/height is, of course, determined by frame and height. It is linked with physical attractiveness due to factors such as muscle building, exercise, body fat percentage. It is also an universally horrible trait unlike physical attractiveness and wealth, which can be changed or upgraded to a certain extent.

• Personality is an interesting one. To be direct, it is at its core, defined by whether you are viewed as a social retard or not. Being a social retard can include being a deadpan autist, being an anxious spastic, being an utter schizo, being a submissive soy cuck or just being a very big narcissist (which is undeniable in my opinion, even though most incels hate these types too). The further you stray from normal in here the lower you will rank in the personality criteria. While usually it is lower in importance compared to the others in the list, it can still vary by the culture of your region and all of the stuff that I've said before. Otherwise, personality will usually make up if you are lacking in "one" of the other traits that I've described. Any more than that and it's over.
Let's analyze Elliot Rodger then, shall we? He was a richcel who lived in an affluent area in Los Angeles. He was, however, considered unattractive by regional standards, had a "bad" personality by these same standards and was shorter than average which is an universally bad trait. Therefore, he was incel. If he was attractive but shorter than average, he wouldn't have been incel. If he was tall but had the same level of attractiveness, he wouldn't have been incel.

You can do this exercise with incels, if you want, and try to find any deviations from the framework.

All in all, the social power of men can be measured in classic chad, normie, or incel. And while the hierarchy has always been there, we simple fact that we are here reunited in this site is an act of fighting back. Just keep that in mind that the existence of this site is a sign of progress.

And how is the female framework of social power different? It's simple. It's just not there.

Women are, by default, deep in the middle of society's overall social power scale (normie tier). They are driven by an attachment to male social power, and do not fit inside of it other than the factors of [Attractiveness] and [Personality]. Even with that in mind, they will usually never deviate much in female social power, and are bound to stay in the middle place for the rest of their lives. This is where the longhouse is then built, where women seek to use this for their own gain by attaining meaningless power and demonstrating their inherent hypergamy with the permission of (((them))).

CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF HYPERGAMY BELOW THAT CONSISTS OF CHADS, NORMIES, FOIDS AND (TWO ABOMINATIONS)

CONSIDER NOW THAT ALL WOMEN EXCEPT (TWO ABOMINATIONS) ARE MIDDLE SOCIAL POWER

soyciety.png

THEN CONSIDER THAT THIS WHOLE SYSTEM SHUFFLES BACK AND FORTH EVERY MOON CYCLE. THERE YOU GO! THERE WE HAVE SOCIETY.

Anyways, I find that discussion of which and which is more important is utterly pointless. The main point to be made is that incels will always exist as long as these social power structures exist.

There have always been men who were in the bottom of the social power structure. Even then, while I do think incels should be striving for equality since we are indeed opressed, we are mostly always defined by the "uncool" or "personality" factor which leads us to be portrayed as unagreeable and oppositional. Society just doesn't like that, so it is hard for us to even do anything about it since if we say anything in anger or envy (which is only natural, considering our condition) normies will be quick to judge us as misogynists, bigots, blah blah. These are irrational strawman arguments which only work due to our already low social power, so any opportunity where we are the (uncool character) we are automatically wrong.

Tldr but not so much: Hypergamy has always been there and men becoming powerless now just uncovers it, I just introduces a framework that I makes out of a fit of anger directed at soyciety. I finds it to be very practical so I puts it here for you guys to see.

But really, the main point is that our main enemy is this model itself. This is the power structure model that allows for hypergamy to exist. And obviously, while women take great part in helping keep it this way due to them using their high desirability as a way to keep men active and in check, the drive for high male social power is its principal engine. With powerful men, there will always be powerless men. And so on, and on, and on.

This has already been discussed others time in here by other users but I feel like this discourse is heavily needed now as we cannot just lose all hope, since fatalism at its core goes directly against human nature and instincts of survival and joy seeking. Humans just cannot live without hope, which is the reason why many of us incel end up roping at a certain age where we have almost no copes left.

Never has it been more true that without foids, there wouldn't be anymore chad, incel or normie men. And yet without men, they would just continue being the same and usual women. And finally, the blackpill is not the end of this shit. Instead, it is an incredibly powerful and potentially revolutionary tool that might just save us in the future if anything is done with it.

Last edited:
Our enemy is nature if we erase the genes or the idk the fucking thing that fucks us over with hypergamy women will fuck everyone and and world peace will be achieved

Just don’t blame Jews it’s whites who are in control

I’m just pointing it out for laughs, lmao
yea it's ok I also laugh at jews sometimes

like have you seen some of the pictures of jews getting rounded up in nazi germany?

hilarious shit

yea it's ok I also laugh at jews sometimes

like have you seen some of the pictures of jews getting rounded up in nazi germany?

hilarious shit
I saw a group of like 200 Jews walking the other day like NPCs, lol

Our enemy is nature if we erase the genes or the idk the fucking thing that fucks us over with hypergamy women will fuck everyone and and world peace will be achieved
if it's true that incels could possibly go extinct then this actually might happen... creepy thought

I saw a group of like 200 Jews walking the other day like NPCs, lol
it's always funny when you see jews walking around in their jewcostumes, and they look exactly like internet jew memes

like, literal embodiments of yhe happy merchant or the jews from 'shut it down' memes

like wtf it's a living meme

maybe they are just randomly-generated npc's based on a template

it's always funny when you see jews walking around in their jewcostumes, and they look exactly like internet jew memes

like, literal embodiments of yhe happy merchant or the jews from 'shut it down' memes

like wtf it's a living meme

maybe they are just randomly-generated npc's based on a template
It’s crazy how meme-like they are in reality. Also, they will cross in front of your vehicle on the road like they own the place. I was traveling in my lifted truck one day at 30 miles an hour and a group of them walked right in front of me like the entitled fuckers they are. I had to hit the brakes kinda hard to stop

It’s crazy how meme-like they are in reality.
ikr

@faded is based, but even he just charges into this thread screaming 'oi vey the goyim know shut it down'

jews are a whole race that can be summed up in a few internet memes
Also, they will cross in front of your vehicle on the road like they own the place.
tbf they do
I was traveling in my lifted truck one day at 30 miles an hour and a group of them walked right in front of me like the entitled fuckers they are. I had to hit the brakes kinda hard to stop
should have gone ER on them like st. alek jfl

maybe the nazis didn't mean to genocide the jews

jews kept stepping in front of the moving panzers

ikr

@faded is based, but even he just charges into this thread screaming 'oi vey the goyim know shut it down'

tbf they do

fuck off it’s a dog eat dog world out there stay mad that Jews are the best at screwing over you retarded normies especially whites are really fucking dumb and cucked

ikr

True, lmao
tbf they do

Nah, that’s illegal. Plus I don’t wanna scratch my truck. They honestly don’t even usually bother me that much. I just don’t like how entitled they are at times. When riding my bike, they don’t like to move to their side of the sidewalk out of the way

True, lmao

Nah, that’s illegal. Plus I don’t wanna scratch my truck. They honestly don’t even usually bother me that much. I just don’t like how entitled they are at times. When riding my bike, they don’t like to move to their side of the sidewalk out of the way
You shouldn’t own a vehicle it’s bad for the environment btw

You shouldn’t own a vehicle it’s bad for the environment btw
while I personally think that hitler did nothing wrong, do you believe that his use of gas chambers might perhaps be a form of pollution?

100/20 rule. All foids, even the ugliest ones, go for the top 20% of men.

100/20 rule. All foids, even the ugliest ones, go for the top 20% of men.
they are socially wired to go for powerful men with status and prestige in one way or another. Not being able to do so lowers their self-esteem and makes them go insane and crazy

Someone should do a social experiment on this or smth, idk. Maybe on a show or something else but i just knowk cucksiety would shart all over this idea or maybe the bluepill would reach it and stuf like just imagine it.