Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society never will understand your struggle as a man

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
If you have metal issues, trauma or any other disability, society will never understand your struggle as a man.

Society expects you to be an emotional working drone as a man, it was like this for millennia. The difference is that back then you got something in return and now you get jack shit.

When time comes I'll let society burn, While I listen to Depeche mode, Metallica, Megadeth and other good music.

If I don't own anything, I don't need to work hard to maintain this circus.

Society will regret outcasting so many men eventually when problems hit and these men aren't there to fix things

good. fuck society. i dont need them to understand me. i just need women to give me pussy

Based megadeth enjoyer

If you have metal issues, trauma or any other disability, society will never understand your struggle as a man.

Society expects you to be an emotional working drone as a man, it was like this for millennia. The difference is that back then you got something in return and now you get jack shit.

When time comes I'll let society burn, While I listen to Depeche mode, Metallica, Megadeth and other good music.

If I don't own anything, I don't need to work hard to maintain this circus.
Shabbat

Working overtime to making sure most men never even get to touching a pussy for free
Its ironic that j00s push f3minism so hard in europe, and also do the same in Israel. How israeli birth rates no collapsing is beyond me.

Its ironic that j00s push f3minism so hard in europe, and also do the same in Israel. How israeli birth rates no collapsing is beyond me.
The (((covid vaccine))) raised the birth rate of Israeli females whilst lowering the birth rates of goyim females even further