Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Society needs to stop cucking itself and start being anti degenerate

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Years ago, there was a time where one male and one female was an actual relationship. It was rare to have all this extra made up bs that we have now like degenerate polygamy or polyamory.

Reasons why one male and one female relationships will always be the most ideal non - degenerate thing you can do in regards to relationships.

- True love between male and femoid

- Abolishes degeneracy ( eg what i stated above)

- Much less chance of STD.

- You are building a proper loving fulfilled relationship with that one person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

You are a huge cuck if you actually believe in true love. Love doesn't exist. There is only lust. Even blackpilled Chads are saying so. Also, the most non-degenerate thing is polygamy in the form of polygyny - foid is becoming the property of male without emotionally attaching to it. All Stacies deserve this.

"B-but m-muh progression!"

Society is unfolding into a downwards spiral because of shit like this.

Where are my opinions so-called progressive? I want to bring the slavery of foids (especially Stacies, they are the worst) back.

You are a huge cuck if you actually believe in true love. Love doesn't exist. There is only lust. Even blackpilled Chads are saying so. Also, the most non-degenerate thing is polygamy in the form of polygyny - foid is becoming the property of male without emotionally attaching to it. All Stacies deserve this.
True love absolutely exists if you are young and each other's first. Polygamy is degeneracy.

Hahahahaahahahhaahha, foids (especially Stacies) are too brainlet to understand what love is. You are simply believing in the brainwashing made by (((them))). Also, if you are Christian check Old Testament and it's Law. The Law made by God praised polygamy (in the form of polygyny, when only male as representant of the superior gender can have multiple fuckmaidens) and notice that Christ NEVER abolished polygamy!

Thanks for sharing my words of wisdom, bro. Btw are you really subsaharan?

^yeh -- heritage/descent. Ethnically plain ol' "American black" but I have strong subsaharan West African features (I'm commonly mistaken for being Nigerian by Nigerians, and Haitian by Haitians).

OK, if you live in USA why don't you run a BBC game? I asked you about your ethnicity because I doubt someone that woke can be really a black person.

^I've tried it and it doesn't work outside the ghetto.

*Also not a truecel btw

I wish I could be degenerate but I'm too unattractive to be included

Years ago, there was a time where one male and one female was an actual relationship. It was rare to have all this extra made up bs that we have now like degenerate polygamy or polyamory.

Reasons why one male and one female relationships will always be the most ideal non - degenerate thing you can do in regards to relationships.

- True love between male and femoid

- Abolishes degeneracy ( eg what i stated above)

- Much less chance of STD.

- You are building a proper loving fulfilled relationship with that one person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

I recently saw a documentary about people in the stone age who lived in a tribe. They had no concept of love or marriage they just fucked each other and if babies happened the whole tribe took care of them without giving a shit who was the father.

I think that would be the best solution. Everyone gets to fuck and is happy. Marriage is just stupid in my opinion and rarely works.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back