Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society is so gynocentric people even hate fags more than dykes

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Have you ever noticed that? Not that fags are any less toxic than their foids counterpart, but even among people who hate them you see this biased

People are much more likely to accept dykes than flags. I even heard boomers say they're fine with them but not male homosexuality.

Fucking joke, I think dykes should be hated more, especially when you consider that many men went the gay route out of despair for not having a female partner

Meanwhile women have thousands of options and will go lesbian because they do despise men and find most of them gross

And that's precisely why we have more lesbians and bisexual women than gay men.

Clown world:feelsclown:

One lesbian couple makes 2 incels while one gay couple reduces the incel population by 2. :feelsthink:
The obvious choice is to rape lesbians to cure them of their homosexuality. :ahegao:
Imagine your parents getting you raped to bring you on to the right path! That’s a reality that several homosexuals in India are facing.
According to statistics with the Crisis intervention team of LGBT Collective in Telangana, there have been 15 instances of ‘corrective rapes’ that have been reported in the group in the last five years. “We are sure there are many more cases, but they go unreported, says Vyjayanti Mogli, a member of crisis intervention. “We came across such cases not because they reported the rape, but because they sought help to flee their homes.”

In most cases of corrective rape, the perpetrators are family members because of which the victims refrain from seeking legal recourse. “Victims find it traumatising to speak of their brothers/ cousins turning rapists and prefer to delete the incident from their memories and cut off ties with their families. Which is why such cases almost never get reported,” Vyjayanti says.
Shockingly, it’s all in the family — the parents are in the know, the rapist is usually a relative that is handpicked by them, and it’s like a ‘disciplining project’ designed to ‘cure’ and ‘correct’ the homosexual.

“It’s usually a cousin who’s roped in for this ‘project’. In some communities in South India, marriages amongst cousins are common. Many times, a girl’s parents may decide that she would be married off to a cousin (i.e. her father’s sister’s son or mother’s brother’s son) soon after her birth. Now, if this girl happens to be queer and if it is found out that she is in a relationship with another girl, elders in the family believe having sex with the ‘would-be’, even if it’s forcibly, will cure her,” Vyjayanti explains.

What is Corrective Rape
The use of rape as a tool to correct the sexual orientation of LGBT people with the objective of getting them to toe the societal norms. The term was coined in South Africa where such crimes are rampant. Often it is the family members of the victim who facilitate it.

Hyderabadi girl’s film on corrective rape

Hyderabadi filmmaker Deepthi Tadanki’s upcoming film, Satyavati deals with the subject of corrective rape. The film is based on some “shocking real life instances” that took place in Bangalore. “When I was researching on this subject for my film, I came across two gut wrenching stories of corrective rape — one, where a gay girl was raped by her cousin so that she could be “cured” of homosexuality; and another, where family members forced a gay boy to have sex with his mother, in a bid to turn him ‘straight’. I tried reaching out to these victims, but they refused to talk,” says Deepthi.

Explaining how difficult it is to find statistics for a topic so taboo, Deepthi says, “I wrote to NGOs who work with victims of such hate crimes seeking help with statistics. but to my surprise, not one organisation got back. Many rapes go unreported in India, and it will take years before something like corrective rape even gets talked about. That’s why I wanted to tell this story. I knew it is a sensitive subject, something that has never been dealt with before. I didn’t even have any statistics, but I had the conviction.”

Satyavati talks about a lesbian couple and their straight friend. “When the family members of the ‘straight’ girl visits her, they doubt that she is in an ‘unnatural’ relationship with one of the lesbian girls. And so, they plot a ‘corrective rape’ on their daughter as well as the gay girl,” reveals the 27-year-old Guntur native, who has turned to crowdsourcing to raise funds for the film. “Forty per cent of the film is now complete, but I am facing a financial crunch. I have been trying to crowd source money to complete the rest of the film,” she says, adding, “While lot of people said ‘kudos’ and ‘hats off’, very few are willing to make monetary
contribution. But I won’t give up because a discussion on corrective rape needs to be initiated.”

High IQ dykes are worse than fags. Each dyke couple means 2 incels. A fag couple doesn't change anything.

Initial of the known Acronym LGBT starts with Lesbian for a reason, the order signifies importance of each word.

Last edited:
Have you ever noticed that? Not that fags are any less toxic than their foids counterpart, but even among people who hate them you see this biased.
Sadly yes, for example: Most anti-LGBTQs know about homosexuals and their child abuse rates, but the domestic abuse rate coming from lesbians gets never tackled. While lesbian whores present all men as potential domestic abusers they are far more likely to abuse their GF/wife than a man, if physical strength differences are removed women prove to be more abusive than men.
People are much more likely to accept dykes than flags. I even heard boomers say they're fine with them but not male homosexuality.
Disgusting cumbrain mentality.
Fucking joke, I think dykes should be hated more, especially when you consider that many men went the gay route out of despair for not having a female partner.
This. We live in a human zoo and the males fuck other males out of sexual starvation and as a dominance gesture. You see many stories of men that were rejected by women constantly until they suddenly discovered that they are transexual or gay. It's the same as prison rape, if nothing else is available another man will do.
Meanwhile women have thousands of options and will go lesbian because they do despise men and find most of them gross
Lesbianism is misandry, you see it everywhere.

High IQ dykes are worse than fags. Each dyke couple means 2 incels. A fag couple doesn't change anything.

yes, bro, everyone in my schools considered gay men as the most gross thing while lesbians were perceived as hot
also, foids can fucking French kiss each other and no one will accuse them of being lesbians, but a guy wears a pink shirt or just doesn't have gigachad physique and he's immediately gay in normie eyes :fuk:

This didn't start with the Baby Boomers.

From the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1885:
Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or is a party to the commission of, or procures, or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with an other male person, shall be guilty of a misdemeanour, and being convicted thereof, shall be liable at the discretion of the Court to be imprisoned for any term not exceeding two years, with or without hard labour.-

No such law existed for lesbian interactions.

I think this double standard is related to why women hate ugly guys. The theoretical possibility of getting butt raped.

Have you ever noticed that? Not that fags are any less toxic than their foids counterpart, but even among people who hate them you see this biased

Fucking joke, I think dykes should be hated more, especially when you consider that many men went the gay route out of despair for not having a female partner

truuuuuuuuueeeee

Because abandoning masculinity gay men inferiorize themselves to an equal female existence

Dykes are disgusting. Anyone who thinks that lesbians are OK must be hanged.

ive never even thought about it that way, good observation OP

Plus tranny men are even hated more jfl. Mentally ill incels who dress like pussy to fit in. Yet they couldn't. :feelsbadman: fucked world indeed if you think about this as well. But then again this is what they wanted :feelskek: so it's there fault:feelskek: but still fucked up because your hated because again your male:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Nah, it's because people don't like men who display feminine traits. Liking men is seen as feminine so gay men are hated. Liking women is masculine so lesbians get a pass. This is also why people hate short men, skinny men, East Asian men, socially awkward men, etc. since they are seen as feminine.

I don't hate fags. That means less competition in the dating market, not that it changes anything mind you. I think a lot of people, especially men, just have an instinctive disgust response when they see two men being gay. I don't why that is, whether it's biological or socially ingrained in us.

I don't hate fags. That means less competition in the dating market, not that it changes anything mind you. I think a lot of people, especially men, just have an instinctive disgust response when they see two men being gay. I don't why that is, whether it's biological or socially ingrained in us.
I don't mind they either as long as they're not being disrespectful and forcing their degenerate lifestyle through people's throat, lesbians on the other hand are a huge problem...

this. ive been saying this for a while now. if anytthing fags indirectly help the incel cause but dykes do the exact opposite. thats two fertile women off the market right there. dykes should be punished severely because they threaten soyciety.

Initial of the known Acronym LGBT starts with Lesbian for a reason, the order signifies importance of each word.
I wouldn't put too much importance into the order of the letters. T comes last but trannies are the most coddled privileged crybaby group these days.

Nah, it's because people don't like men who display feminine traits. Liking men is seen as feminine so gay men are hated. Liking women is masculine so lesbians get a pass. This is also why people hate short men, skinny men, East Asian men, socially awkward men, etc. since they are seen as feminine.
I don't like women who display masculine traits.

They should all be gassed

They don't hate feminity, they are ok with foids being feminine.

both of them should get hung and placed around cities as decoration

I never thought about it like this. Even the more hardcore homophobes would cheer on two sluts getting it on but would beat a gay guy to death on the street without thought. JFL Just Be Woman even applys to homos.