Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society is sexist because women get social anxiety but men don't

I

incel4life

Captain
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7zwaq7/female_socialization_and_standing_up_to_service/

5900 upvotes for this shit. Jesus man.

If you get SA as a female, there is something very wrong with your brain; if you get SA as a male, it's a natural response to being sub-Chad.

women don't get real social anxiety. their version of social anxiety is blushing a bit while making a youtube videos to millions, an incels social anxiety is not being able to post a pic cuz the whole world will mock u

TheVman said:
women don't get real social anxiety. their version of social anxiety is blushing a bit while making a youtube videos to millions, an incels social anxiety is not being able to post a pic cuz the whole world will mock u

yea just lol at those girls saying they have social anxiety

meanwhile i cant hold eye contact irl for more than 1 second, stacy says she's shy around her boyfriend teehee

Fucking lmao at women being literally RETARDED. Simple economics shows that if you are paying for a service, you ARE in fact entitled to good service. For anyone to believe you aren't necessarily entitled to good service when paying for something, you must be beyond low iq. Further proof men are just more intelligent than women.

This link was about a transaction (business), it’s about domination not social anxiety. If you’re paying you’re the boss, felt the same way first couple times I paid for sex though.

^ or what blue said!

CopingGymcel said:
If you get SA as a female, there is something very wrong with your brain; if you get SA as a male, it's a natural response to being sub-Chad.

JP talks about this, SA being a stress response to your position in the social dominance hierarchy. Low status men, easy to understand why they suffer SA. Low status women suffer SA because they are not hot enough to aquire and keep Chad.

The women of reddit...
hnuan44rndtz.jpg

CopingGymcel said:

Newbie said:
This link was about a transaction (business), it’s about domination not social anxiety.  If you’re paying you’re the boss, felt the same way first couple times I paid for sex though.

^ or what blue said!

I agree, but she is making it about gender when her problem affects average and ugly men much worse than it affects women. The OP and multiple people in that thread claim that men don't get nervous when asking to return goods - only women do. I guess it makes sense since most men these women have interacted with were the Chads they dated in college, who are used to always getting what they want, and have no reservations about asking for something.