Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting society is full of hypocrisies

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
People pretend not to know things that are going on which are immoral; They conceal their real motivations, thoughts, and engage in virtue signaling. They appeal to emotion and noble things as mere tools to justify their ways. theyre insincere. People care too much about apparence, theyre egoistical, and also full of dysfunctions.
i would rather smoke weed and do my own thing than participate in this sick "society".

I would think @-BrettyBoy- is fan of all your society threads

Society is hypocrisy in itself

do you know the reason of his ban?
“Muh low effort” “Muh doesn’t learn from warnings” “Muh repetitive spam” its bs imo, when he came back for a couple weeks a few months ago he was not low effort posting in inceldom discussion

I hate many of these Westen's societies. Not only suffering already in my everyday life but also being wrongly accused of horrible crimes. They manipulate us, take freedom all the time from us so we have less and less, hypocrisies us, lie to us all time, throw me and others to jail for nothing, let gangs and criminals prosper, invite illegal immigrants that will never integrate, and which hate us, and much more evil things. These hypocrites responsible for all this mess will pay one day, and not with money but with their lives.

Last edited:
These hypocrites responsible for all this mess will pay one day, and not with money but with their lives.
I agree man. They will be judged in a court of law and executed legally (and humanely, of course)