Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Society is everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
We are a product of this society. Our personality, language, thoughts, memories, relationships, activities, culture, habits etc are all social. If you want to understand the meaning of existence, the world, or yourself, do not seek answers in religion, philosophy, otherwordly things. You only ask these questions in the first place because of your parricular place in this particular society. Instead seek to understand this society, its dynamics, politics (in the real meaning of the word), classes, social types, etc, and strive to change your relation to society so that your confusion and suffering ends.
We incels recognize this truth, thats why we have a complex theory of social dynamics and archetypes, and recognize anything besides pratical earthly concerns (sex, relationships, resources, etc) as what they are: just coping mechanisms.
To quote Karl Marx:
"All social life is essentially practical. All mysteries which lead theory to mysticism find their rational
solution in human practice and in the comprehension of this practice."
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it."

We live in a society.

I just realized i double posted

Genes are everything

True but Marx is a cuck don't quote him :feelstrash:

Trying not to cop a ban ngl

This should be in Inceldom Discussion tbh too much brainpower 4 me to handle