Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society is Collapsing, how will you survive the end times?

How will you survive the new Dark Age Approaching us?

• It's joever, I'll rot and starve to death in my room

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I'll cannibalmax and start a incel cannibal raiding party

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I'll hide in a bunker with Chad and Stacy and clean their cum stained underwear for food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll flee the country with my family and seek better pastures

• I'll sit down and watch the nukes end this prison planet

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I'll nothingeverhappensmax walk my way into a cannibal den and let the gods decide my fate...

• Total voters
WombtoPrisonPlanet

WombtoPrisonPlanet

Officer
★★
With the normies finding out that the world's first world's countries are collapsing they've been increasing more angry and bitter like us. They have no hope of a bright future awaiting future generations and everyone is just wondering what kind of dystopian hell they'll have to endure. And, with the jewsa's influence collapsing countries around the world are having more conflicts politically and that could lead to more wars increasing the chances of us seeing nukes in our skies worsening the climate change situation of our planet. Not that it matters since climate change experts have said that it's beyond the point of no return and the planet won't be able to be saved in the future, it will just continue to rot and wither away, just like us. It's a poetic end to a planet that nevER had any right to exist.

I'll sit down and watch the nukes end this prison planet​

I'll cope in my bunker full of beans and canned water

i won't survive because i live in a giant decaying city, my family had half-ownership over a house in the countryside but the house was sold

climate change
imagine caring about this kike poop

I will drink to death

I'd be lucky to survive

Head for the hills and live deep in the woods as a hermit. Perhaps become a bandit of sorts, preying on other survivors.

Put(in) us out of our misery Vlad and Satanyahoo

two more weeks and society will collapse bro

I'll nothingeverhappensmax walk my way into a cannibal den and let God decide my fate...​

this thread is making me dread

Taking out my anger on overconfident normies until I die