Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society is brutally efficient at suppressing incels

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
Think about it. We are basically like 3rd class citizens. Everyone is deathly afraid of being doxxed, and we wear the incel badge as a mark of utter shame. We've been beaten down repeatedly and believe there is no place in this world for us. We cannot meet or organize for fear of reprisals, and everyone makes disgusting and ignorant jokes and hurls repeated insults at us like we're not even human.

We yield our spots to non-incels, and huddle together in a dark, isolated corner of the internet be-moaning our woes and sorrows. We've fully accepted our fate, like a bunch of slaves. Our god, ER, is a pathetic, pitiable little dude who killed like, 6 people in a city with a population of millions. Everyone mocked and laughed at his pathetic little rant of a video and compared it to a B-grade 80's movie.

To society, our god ER is basically like those loons who worship Urfmonkhet, the 12-tentacled Sea Lion destined to return to earth on the 600th equinox to exact his retribution among all nonbelievers via Holy Halitosis.

There is no part where incels win at even a tiny little thing. Nothing. Society has already completely and totally eradicated incels, as much as allowed by the extent of law and common humanity.

Last edited:
Yes, being incel sucks. But the threshold for being an incel rises every year so the number of incels will increase. We'll see how that plays out.

Did you think about this name or did you just lick your keyboard

I thought seriously about it for a minute, then turned my keyboard upside down and jammed it repeatedly onto my erect penis

its 0ver 4 us. coming out as incel is the equivalent of coming out as gay in the middle east.

I thought seriously about it for a minute, then turned my keyboard upside down and jammed it repeatedly onto my erect penis
High IQ

High IQ but I disagree and think incels are legitimately the forefront of counterculture right now.

Incels are much more threatening to the status quo than MGTOWs, redpillers and other similar groups are. And only such groups are really a threat since things like mainstream conservatism are a joke nowadays (even women are politicians in them).

Blackpilling more and more men is effective. We don't know how far it can get but let's see.

High IQ excepth for the ER part.

its not about the kill count, its about the message

High IQ but I disagree and think incels are legitimately the forefront of counterculture right now.

Incels are much more threatening to the status quo than MGTOWs, redpillers and other similar groups are. And only such groups are really a threat since things like mainstream conservatism are a joke nowadays (even women are politicians in them).

Blackpilling more and more men is effective. We don't know how far it can get but let's see.

We are roughly in the same place as the gay community was 10-15 years ago. We still have a long way to go before we can gain even a shred of viability as a social identity.

We are roughly in the same place as the gay community was 10-15 years ago. We still have a long way to go before we can gain even a shred of viability as a social identity.
We are not like a group of fierce lions, but rather like small, insignificant viruses. If the blackpill infects enough men, the feminist gynocentric society will feel us. And it can potentially even collapse, but I don't think we can achieve that much success tbh.

The blackpill is not for everyone. Lots of men won't take it for their lives, and lots of other men will take and spill it back not accepting it.