Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society hates men

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Thousands of boys suffer sexual abuse on a daily bases and no one gives a damn. You can find several cases that barely go noticed by the media or authorities. On the other hand, if a woman gets catcalled she is immediately treated as a victim. This is the world we live in.

if a woman gets catcalled she is immediately treated as a victim.
She actually has a choice to play the victim, or accept it as a compliment. It really depends. If it's an ugly guy put him away, and if good looking well. No harm no foul.

Society hates ugly men. If Chad commits suicide, he would get plenty of attention. We would just decompose for a month until the smell becomes unbearable to our neighbors.

But I agree with the catcalling. People will think it's ridiculous to shame a women for trying to pick up good looking men, but will call a guy trying to do the same thing a creep and a pervert. Females have this privilege of being the victim in a lot of situations.

It's true man. Have you seen those weird charities who only help female children in africa

i wish a woman wud sexually assault me shit id volunteer to be turned into a sex slave

Society hates ugly men. If Chad commits suicide, he would get plenty of attention. We would just decompose for a month until the smell becomes unbearable to our neighbors.

But I agree with the catcalling. People will think it's ridiculous to shame a women for trying to pick up good looking men, but will call a guy trying to do the same thing a creep and a pervert. Females have this privilege of being the victim in a lot of situations.

It truly does. The game is HEAVILY rigged against us.

mens problems are way more dire yet they aren't even addressed in the media.