Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society has no sympathy for men unless you’re disabled

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Society stops caring about males once they turn 18 or graduate from school because now you’re a man which means everything is your problem and your responsibility you’re not gonna get pity like a child or a woman if you’re struggling get a job if you already have a job then get two jobs this is what we’re told a woman can just get government assistance or settle for a betabux if she’s having a hard time while a man has to either sink or swim from the time you graduate high school to the time you die it’s all gas no breaks as a man and if you try to escape and fail they throw you in a Psych ward

Soyciety treat men as utility and then wonders why men are so 'toxic'. If I am utility, then I'm ok with treating females like objects.

Soyciety treat men as utility and then wonders why men are so 'toxic'. If I am utility, then I'm ok with treating females like objects.
:yes:Exaclty. Why should I treat a gender that only judges me for what I can do for them (not what I am) more humanely than the way I treat asny other object?

They don't have sympathy period.

If you are an autistic male or in a wheelchair you aren't seeing as a man at all, you are below foids.

Not sure.

There are some sympathetic people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back