Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Society expects me to have a good personality but is the reason I have a bad personality

Sino-ricecel

Sino-ricecel

Banned
-
I am not even trying anymore. I'm starting to consider everyone as scum. I'm starting to consider interpersonal relationships as nothing but tools to accomplish my goals. People will never truely like you if you are ugly. That is how human nature is programmed. I am not bound to contribute positively to this society, when all it has given me is nothing but rage and depression. I hate every single normie (majority of human population), whom at the surface treats you with basale respect, but is innerly disgusted by your appearance.

Ugly people like me will never be accepted. This is the greatest social handicap. I have no sympathy left. If you have ANY sympathy at all, it's sign of slave mentality. You love your oppressor. I could watch millions of normies die painfully without twicking an eye. These are not innocent people, but demons whom cause our misery. No one is innocent. The nice old lady you met at the supermarket was once a femoid who rejected and hurt incels like us. The nice old man walking down the street once mogged an incel at his school to make him feel bad for days. The cute looking baby once cried when it saw an ugly face. Our mothers either married a man for wagecuck, or "unconditionally" because of his chadness. She doesn't love you. She internally sighs at the sight of you. Femoids, which are only 3/4 human, are programmed to be such.

Remember, we are not the aggressor, we are the victims. However we revenge on society is justified. Could you imagine what life would be like if you just were normal or good looking? How it would solve most of your primary problems? That is how shallow society is. HOW am I supposed to grow a positive and friendly personality, when everyone hates you for something you are? HOW am I supposed to not grow into this cold-hearted hateful individual? HOW am I ever supposed to live a happy and fullfilling life when I'm literally born to suffer? My fellow incels. Small from sabotage, big to retribution, everything we does CONTRIBUTES to the suffering of normies. Doesn't it feel good to be able to fight back against your oppressors?

Glory to our saints.
Glory to the blackpill.
Glory to our contribution.
⊕Heil E.R.⊕

Sino-ricecel, 12-03-2019. 3HER.

"Personality" means being good looking while having a high social status. Don't fall for the memes. Being a decent person is something every person is capable of. There is no 'good' or 'bad' personality. Nobody really thinks for others, they just want to either look good while doing so or conform to society's expectations.

It's tough to live in a society where so many different groups get to play their victim cards, even young, fertile, white women in the west, the most privileged people to have ever existed, while we don't get any sympathy.

It's tough to live in a society where so many different groups get to play their victim cards, even young, fertile, white women in the west, the most privileged people to have ever existed, while we don't get any sympathy.

when foids say a good personality they mean something like these

pure alphaness

I dig it bro they can call go straight to hell, fuck this fake ass society.

Good personality is not something that grows on trees, it's built by positive experiences and reinforcement. If you received shit buckets all your life long, it's more than justifiable feeling like this. They make me laugh when they put a charitable and inclusive facade, when in reality femoids are a lot harsher than eugenicists.

I´m experiencing closely the same, albeit sometimes normoids still try to convert me Age of Empires style (like the monks do, I don´t know if you ever played the game), but I keep rebutting them with a barrage of blackpills. There can be no forgiveness for them.

too edgy for me tbhtbh
I won't be a cuck and help normies, but I won't go out of my way to hurt them - I try to Jesusmax and stop feeling the urge for revenge

I try to Jesusmax and stop feeling the urge for revenge
Cope. Try buddhamax instead. The true blackpill. Your desire causes you to suffer. Instead of being in pain just learn to LDAR for nirvana bro.

nice, enjoyed reading this

We live in a society...

Society want you to betabux a whore

Very well written, OP