Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Society does nothing for the people that maintain it.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
-People that work get cucked with the most hight taxes in history (paying for someone someone else sons,roasties killing their babies).
-Promiscuity actually get you a paycheck(single moms).
-Families,that actually have parents that work get nothing but a huge midlle finger by the government(high taxes,almost imposible to own a house,leftist ideas promoted in public education,shitty education,taking your kids away if you don`t have "nice thoughts").

I remember trying to do my best when i was under 18,the kids that get in the minors institute get 3 foods a day,no walking in the cold(the goverment get them a car so they can play sports),a particular teacher free so they can get a diploma,etc.

why someone would make a efford for this world?

society is a scam.

Opt out as much as possible. The first things to cut out of your life should easily be entertainment. Then minimize minimize minimize. You can't be a tax cow if you don't produce any milk.

Yeah it is, and make no mistake, unless drastic changes occur soon the west WILL collapse. Maybe not in our lifetimes, bit give it a generation or two and it'll happen with a vengence.

-People that work get cucked with the most hight taxes in history (paying for someone someone else sons,roasties killing their babies).
-Promiscuity actually get you a paycheck(single moms).
-Families,that actually have parents that work get nothing but a huge midlle finger by the government(high taxes,almost imposible to own a house,leftist ideas promoted in public education,shitty education,taking your kids away if you don`t have "nice thoughts").

I remember trying to do my best when i was under 18,the kids that get in the minors institute get 3 foods a day,no walking in the cold(the goverment get them a car so they can play sports),a particular teacher free so they can get a diploma,etc.

why someone would make a efford for this world?

society is a scam.

That's why our job market is a fucking joke dude. I'm debating going back to school but A there's no guarantee your life will improve and B everyone else wants to to the same shit. There are only so many good jobs. The rest are shit jobs. Bullshit wages, hours, and conditions. I think at a certain point you say "fuck it." By the way when you mention welfare you've got to mention corporate welfare (they take the largest slice by far).