Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Society cannot function when one's own belief in a concept of liberty permits you to flaunt your disdain for the rulings of duly elected officials"

i saw the court video, all she had to do was saying "i was wrong" and she could have gotten away with it
BUZZFEED :feelsugh:

The judge wanted her to submit.

I don't care if she's a female and this is a misogynistic forum. I'm not defending her, I'm expressing my contempt for this coward society that goes full on Authoritarian just to tackle a disease.

im sorry you got only 5 replies

im sorry you got only 6 replies

Just be hole:

Refuse to obey the law, get praised as an hero, get $500k from cucks

Reminds me of Jeremy Meeks

Just be hole:

Refuse to obey the law, get praised as an hero, get $500k from cucks

Reminds me of Jeremy Meeks

Yeah unfortunately I fear a guy would not have had that much sympathy.

It's indeed hard not to suspect that some of that money comes from thirsty simps, because if twitch has taught us anything, it's that there are always dudes willing to give thousands of dollars to a blonde female with a nice rack.

It would be nice if that could start a trend, though. I mean a least attention whores would be politically useful, then.

Last edited:
Sorry you got replies

Tutorial mode deactivated for a few days

Maybe some time later

thoughts? @AccountError

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6