Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society against incels.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Society will do anything to make incels look bad. Not all incels are even like that so this definition just isn’t accurate and stereotypical.

Attachments

• 44F62AD7-9667-4C65-994C-455886C1DFAF.png
    44F62AD7-9667-4C65-994C-455886C1DFAF.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 138
It is just women really

Everyone is against us and we're against everyone,its a war

Does it really surprise you that incels have a bad reputation, considering the stuff some users post on here?

yeah, because every time i talk to avoid i say "wahmen are objects" , it's not like i just try to start a normal conversation, and they wake away because i'm ugly
Does it really surprise you that incels have a bad reputation, considering the stuff some users post on here?
yeah, there a lot edgy shit here

Well, there are a lot of fucked up incels but not all of them are bad.
yeah, because every time i talk to avoid i say "wahmen are objects" , it's not like i just try to start a normal conversation, and they wake away because i'm ugly

yeah, there a lot edgy shit here
It’s over.

ER, I believe had a big part in creating this negative stigma towards incels. If you think about it, was he really one of us or a mentacel? Many would agree that he was average or above average looking, had wealth, and his family had status. The one thing that might’ve been a disadvantage to him was height. Although supposedly he was 5”9”. Many of these attributes that he had, I don’t think that many of us possess. Also many of the things that he did and said were then reflected on all of us. However since he did what many of us will not, some will as a result glorify his name. Someone like AM possibly made a mention of us, but I don’t think he was as invested like ER was.

Well, there are a lot of fucked up incels but not all of them are bad.
I don't judge, but if users cheer about the death of random people and want foids to be beheaded, that doesn't really put them (and therefore every incel) in a good spot.

JFL @ taking urban dic seriously.

ER, I believe had a big part in creating this negative stigma towards incels. If you think about it, was he really one of us or a mentacel? Many would agree that he was average or above average looking, had wealth, and his family had status. The one thing that might’ve been a disadvantage to him was height. Although supposedly he was 5”9”. Many of these attributes that he had, I don’t think that many of us possess. Also many of the things that he did and said were then reflected on all of us. However since he did what many of us will not, some will as a result glorify his name. Someone like AM possibly made a mention of us, but I don’t think he was as invested like ER was.
I heard Elliot Rodger actually killed innocent people who had nothing to do with the situation that caused him to murder people.
JFL @ taking urban dic seriously.
Good point.
I don't judge, but if users cheer about the death of random people and want foids to be beheaded, that doesn't really put them (and therefore every incel) in a good spot.
:yes:

I heard Elliot Rodger actually killed innocent people who had nothing to do with the situation that caused him to murder people.

Good point.

Yes, he did which doesn’t make sense. At one point the adrenaline might’ve taken over and then he started firing at random, not caring who he killed anymore.

JFL thinking mentalcels aren't incels.

Urbandicti:soy:nary.

The foids and bucks did this...

Jfl it's just some losER that found about incels through eithER social media or jews and had to masturbate and ejaculate his soy into a brown mattress stain of an urban dictionary definition. I'm also assuming it's a male because he seems more defensive of women rathER than being insulted and making it about themselves. They're also using the all lowER case typing, which is common with those kinds of altERnative weeb quirky girls. So who really knows.

He's just making shit up for his definition, though. It's like with kikepedia and their "marcels" (married), "nearcels" (those who are considERed nearly incel), and "hicels" (those who have high standards; are vERy picky when dating). They're talking shit about stuff they don't know about because we disrespect their lady and they're in denial.

IT usERs will soon congregate hERe and be ashamed of their past (IT is full of incels in denial. Those obsessed with proving that they're above something are just trying to hide what they know deep down. Once their days of playing switch in their playroom as their wife is out with hER bull falls apart, they'll finally accept it), assuming that they're aren't soy gurglERs or landwhales (I'm refERring to the normies that only continue to bully us. They'll never change, even if they already accept black pills that come from othER normies). Even if they can't handle the edgy shit, that's fine. But swallow the :blackpill: and leave your :bluepill: days.

People that go out of their way to do this are losERrs and in denial. They don't accurately reflect society's views on us. Even othER normies think those that bully the weak are lowER than us. Society still wants us dead, though. :feelsrope:
JFL @ taking dick
Urbandicti:soy:nary.

The underprivileged in society are the ones getting mocked instead of helped.

As an incel I feel that the entire world is against us, we are going to be more hated than paedophiles,child abusers and baby killers

Writing rude stuff on the internet doesn't even compare to what normies and foids make us go through. Dumb post and overall you reek of soy.

Because they know morons like you will bark back at them. just ignore them and they will go away eventually.

as brothers we have to get each other's back
even if i ascended i would still figh for incel supremacy, fuck lookism