Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Societies view on single mothers

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
5f14225

If a man is a single father that means he must have obviously done something wrong and that is why the relationship didn't work out. He is a piece of shit

If a woman is a single mother she obviously must have been a victim of some sort and manipulated by those EVIL MEN into getting pregnant and now has to fend for herself & her child. Such a brave human being!

I've honestly never seen single fathers ever get shitted on

Single mothers are one of the greatest plights of modern western society. So much dysfunction, suffering, violent crime and other shit stem from it.

Gynocentrism at it's finest.

This is so true lmao. but if dad is attractive they will say awww look at him soo ccute

Really?
I see it all the time...
If a man is a single father that means he must have obviously done something wrong and that is why the relationship didn't work out. He is a piece of shit

If a woman is a single mother she obviously must have been a victim of some sort and manipulated by those EVIL MEN into getting pregnant and now has to fend for herself & her child. Such a brave human being!
Pretty much.
Single fathers do a much better job too; single mothers tend to just whore around to find another man.

Single mothers are one of the greatest plights of modern western society. So much dysfunction, suffering, violent crime and other shit stem from it.

Same. It’s mostly single mothers that get hated on from my experience. That’s not to say they don’t necessarily deserve it.