Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Societal Hypocrisy

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Just a rant about Societies hypocrisy & hatefulness towards those they consider "Untermenschen" & "Leben Sunwertes Leben" aka us.

Why oh why do Radical Feminists who preach "Political Lesbianism" & not only that but "Asexuality" & "Chastity" (A variant of MGTOW possibly) to go along with it get a green card to preach their Misandry & bigotry but we are not allowed to vocalise our displeasure at how Society treats us whether we are short (me), fat (me), physically impaired (me), lacking in the Erotic Capital department etc. Surely that's some fucked up hypocrisy right there. Considering I reckon approximately 90% + up of those Radical Feminist "Intelligentsia" are all Incels in 1 form or another. They're allowed to sprout their anger at the "Patriarchy" but we can't retaliate at the very same "Matriarchy" & "hyper masculine" figurine of what Society expects of us. Oh yeah. Why do those Radical Feminists then have to go all "Butch", "Bullish" & "Tom Boyish" on us if they hate masculinity so much. Dick envy much? I mean fucking ridiculous. Also why oh why are no statistics published of when these "Radical Feminists" go on the rampage etc & their sexual assaulting of other women, abuse of their children or another's children etc. Just BS if you ask me.

Why oh why do Islam followers who shout "Allahu Akbar" get a free pass & "explanations" or "excuses" as it were when they go on the rampage in the vain glorious attempt of escaping their miserable lives with the prospect of 72 virgins to cater to their every whim in a celestial plane all because they can't get laid in this life or if they do then they are just fucking greedy selfish murderous bastards BUT Elliot Rogers & that Minassian guy gets rightfully condemned (aware that's not going to win me any friends to some on here but I don't care though). Did Elliott Rogers & Minassian just leave out "Allahu Akbar"? Fucking joke. Boston Bomber, 9/11 bombers and all other bombers have to be "Understood" but Incels aka Men lacking in what Society idolises in manhood gets unfairly condemned for lashing out. Ridiculous.

I also hate the fact that Society presumes there's something wrong with us when time & again study, research etc proves that Looks or the initial attraction & chemistry is what matters in any short term or long term hook up. Also I hate it when these Ugly or physically unattractive men with gorgeous women are paraded around as some sort of "Staknhovite Success" story when we don't know the arrangement & why they have 10s on their arms. I find that utterly conceitedness & down right disgustingly fraudulent.

There's so much more I can say which I'll do probably in replies but these small issues really boil my piss though.

Last edited:
Why oh why do Islam followers who shout "Allahu Akbar" get a free pass & "explanations" or "excuses" as it were when they go on the rampage in the vain glorious attempt of escaping their miserable lives with the prospect of 72 virgins to cater to their every whim in a celestial plane all because they can't get laid in this life or if they do then they are just fucking greedy selfish murderous bastards BUT Elliot Rogers & that Minassian guy gets rightfully condemned (aware that's not going to win me any friends to some on here but I don't care though). Did Elliott Rogers & Minassian just leave out "Allahu Akbar"? Fucking joke. Boston Bomber, 9/11 bombers and all other bombers have to be "Understood" but Incels aka Men lacking in what Society idolises in manhood gets unfairly condemned for lashing out. Ridiculous.

It's obvious, because societal standards are arbitrary and most people are the "monsters" that they claim to fear.

Seems like you created an account for the sole purpose of making this thread. Good post, an interesting read.
Muslim terrorists get a free pass and just need to be understood while attacks led by incels are absolutely horrid.
Society assumes we're mentally fucked up when in reality we're just deprived of basic human affection.
Feminists can drone on and on about their issues but god forbid men feel oppressed, or voice their opinions.

tl;dr

Watch independent news pls from swiss or sth.

Society assumes we're mentally fucked up when in reality we're just deprived of basic human affection.

also him: go ER
50% to 80% of the users here are mentally ill. No offense.

But I know already the answer. It's the joos. I am tired. You all don't want an answer you just want to cope.

All humans are hypocrites society, me, you (see quote). Nothing new.

Last edited:
Idk. Was ER bad looking? Don't think so. He could have easily managed to get some gf if he would have been sane.

I don't say society is perfect just btw (see my last sentence). There should be better programs and education.

Idk. Was ER bad looking? Don't think so. He could have easily managed to get some gf if he would have been sane.
Honestly that's what I thought originally too by the pictures of him, but if you've seen a video of him talk, I would assume he's gay if I encountered him back when he was alive without knowing who he was. His posts on yahooanswers or something also points towards him having a much lower than average penis size.

Thanks for all the responses. Can't answer all one by one I'm afraid. I do appreciate your responses though. Anyways...

Continuing about Societal hypocrisy which is: Why oh why do Women & others feel it necessary to come up with an anecdotal apocryphal story about how they personally dated a short, fat, ugly, small dicked guy without providing any evidence or proof to back that red herring assertion up AND then not only that but then to say that they broke up with him all because he displayed a negative personality characteristic. Who the fuck do they think they are kidding by trying to get us to believe this crap. Story after Story places weight on a Guy's Erotic Capital aka "Tall, Dark & Handsome"... Oh yeah & rich... They then go on to say we should lower our Standards... To what exactly...

A woman who is overweight or obese can easily lose that weight via Cosmetic Surgery or if you please can keep it under the guise of "Body Positivity"... A woman who is insulted for a physical characteristic can easily accuse her naysayer of "Misogyny, Chauvinism" etc or if the bully is a Woman than under "Fat Shaming" bigotry. If a man tries the very same tactic then they'd get fucked over all ways. BS if you ask me. That & a few more examples as well.

I am sick & tired of always having my experiences denied, downplayed, dampened etc. Just accept that fact & be done with it. Their red herring straw man counter example is a fucking red rag to a bull.

Would you imagine if any other minority nationalist or "identitarian" had their experiences treated in exactly the same way Involuntary Celibate Males did. They'd be merry hell to pay.

Why aren't Anti Adult Industry Radical Feminists treated in exactly the same way as Involuntary Celibates? I don't believe their crimes against humanity have been published yet because if it was then they'd fucking easily dwarf ER & AM put together. They're even more anti Normies/Chads/Stacys than any of you people or even me put together & guess what. They're alot more currently fucking influential in trying to sex segregate & prohibit sex amongst the Chads & Stacy's. They're treated to a Gold Medal but us Sorry Arses are treated with derision, hatefulness & scorn.

Study after study shows that less erotically capitalistic males are fucked & no not in the way we would like.

I find this derogatory...
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white pill

We do not need placebo positivist propaganda. We need our practical experience of life acknowledged as one would acknowledge a bloody Cat killing & eating a mouse. That simple really.

Rant over... For now...