Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Societal collapse

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
As incels we should welcome anything that involves societal collapse. The welfare machine relies on a functioning society. Governments cannot possibly continue supporting all these single parents with no income if they themselves are broke. Idealism costs money. Society collapsing would force us to a social order where betabuxxing in exchange for a real marriage without divorce can exist. Without simple divorce betabuxxing wouldn't be so bad.

Society collapsing and we're either slaves to a chad warlord or more likely simply dead. There will be no benefits for incels to be had here. Pure fantasy.

Society collapsing and we're either slaves to a chad warlord or more likely simply dead. There will be no benefits for incels to be had here. Pure fantasy.

Yeah but incels will out-number Chads 4 to 1 so Chad won't be able to defend himself and his harem. That's why I think human tribes and later civilisation were all monogamous until very recently in history.

Divorce rape and cucked laws will be a thing of the past. No more worrying about "harassing" foids and false rape allegations.

I doubt want to betabux a foid who is repulsed by me, even if they state forces her to do so and she is punished severely if she cheats. All I want is facial surgery and if society collapse and it is no longer an option or obtainable for me before it's too late... I will happily make things even worse than they already are for society on my way out of this unfortunate human body.

One Solution: World Revolution