Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Socially & Mentally Deadpilled ☠️ Tales from the warehouse

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Normgroid Rapist
★★★★★
Autism, shyness, selective muteness, indifference, fuck em all attitude, not caring. Call it what you want, you are socially, mentally and for all purposes physiologically deadpilled. Getting out of the bed when the alarm is blaring is not a chore but an automatic function at this stage, maybe you take a couple shots of hard liquor or an energy drink before driving to The Warehouse where all subhumans without any real capacity or ambition congregate, the place where dreams go to die.

The only thing you look forward to in the 8 hour wageday you are forced upon due to mommy & daddy getting tired of your NEETING ass is breakfast and lunch, so of course you make it decadent. You sit in silence during all this time as the majority goyim are occupied with their phones or in idle convo, if you are lucky someone comes up to you but if they do it's a 50 / 50 % chance it's because of something you did wrong or that needs adjustment, even then it's a rare morsel of socialization. When you manage to stutter out a couple of sentences you notice your voice is croaking and hoarse, sounding like tom waits with a limp wrist, it must be because you spend the last 8 days not speaking a word, oh well.

Back to waging, you notice you make mistakes, maybe a lot of them, but who cares, it's just another monday. Patrik, your tallfag senior and sector dictator sneaks around the shelves on his forklift "Oh working hard today I see!" he exclaims with a snide smile, you ignore it as usual and carry on. By now there must only be an hour or two left until you get to go home and LDAR, you don't pull up the phone and check, you savor it, every minute, finally the impulse becomes too strong and you check the time, 12:35.

View: https://youtu.be/HJf_3mHSxZg?t=197

I am struggling very hard to keep coherent thoughts in my head it takes everything I have to write a single paragraph with proper punctuation

I lasted like a week in a warehouse till I said fuck it, walked home and went back to NEETing.

I lasted like a week in a warehouse till I said fuck it, walked home and went back to NEETing.
Good call, warehouse is designed to suck your will out of you I think of it as a demonic energy temple for the global commerce jew with the rejects and scum of society who have nowhere else to go, also summers suck because all the 17-20 year old chads work summers. I'd rather live on NEET scraps then wage in a warehouse or goods terminal again.

Tales from the dungeon is a better title because you'll be worked to the bone