Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Socializing is boring asf

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Most people just like to talk about the most trivial, inconsequential bullshit imaginable. I'd rather just keep quiet than join them. The shit is so boring, I can't be bothered give a fuck.

No point in socializing if you're ugly

It is. You just stand there and pretend like you’re listening
Id rather LDAR

It is. You just stand there and pretend like you’re listening
Id rather LDAR
I'd rather be alone in my room than hang around with normies, they make me feel suicidal

cant relate, no one talks to me

I hate having to text people. My time away from people is supposed to be alone time. I hate that the internet eliminates social distances and forces me to communicate with people that aren't physically present

Last edited:
Most people just like to talk about the most trivial, inconsequential bullshit imaginable. I'd rather just keep quiet than join them. The shit is so boring, I can't be bothered give a fuck.
Based

Unless you talk with real friends, socializing is a waste of time. It's boring as shit seeing normies talk about inane shit and you have to listen to those retards and you aren't even allowed to participate.

This is going to be featured on IT.
as much as I dont love socializing I try it as much as I can.
too bad nobody wants and ugly short sandcel like me