Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Socialcirclemaxxing = cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Socialcirclemaxxing is the only way for a sub 6 male to get laid, but the idea incels can do this is bullshit and I will explain why. It matters most in middle school (11-14), still matters in high school (14-18) and college (18-24) but looks take over at those stages.

The social groups are already established from middle school, even some of the ugly / avg guys who managed to get pussy in high school got it because their status was already made years ago. Most incels have finished high school, but the ones that haven't typically have little or no friends, in my case I spent half of school alone while the other half was with fake friends who hated me.

The idea of some blackpilled incel trying to get popular and climb the ladder is like trying to not get wet in a pool, it is literally impossible unless you are some sort of hyper-NT chad who just moved schools.

I learned this the hard way as I went to 3 different high schools and still remained KHHV at graduation last month. By the time I got blackpilled I had lost all my connections, so NTmaxxing was even more impossible at that point. I just gave up and accepted my fate.

If you are autistic you won't be able to get into social circle in middle school and after middle school it's basically impossible to get into new social circles unless you are a foid or an attractive male

exactly, looks become a lot more important as you get past 18+ and by that point people already have their friends and don't really want to make any new ones (especially with ugly incels like us) so we are left to rot on these forums

social circle maxxing is legit but by time people realize it is, it's too late and they are near end of highschool. and nothing they can do to fix it really

there is no such thing as socialmaxxing, if you didn't develop a social standing organically throughout childhood and teenage years then there is nothing you can do to correct that position.

If you are autistic you won't be able to get into social circle in middle school and after middle school it's basically impossible to get into new social circles unless you are a foid or an attractive male
this too.

Almost nobody talked to me:feelsbadman:

Pretty much my case. I'd do anything to go back to middle school (with my current knowledge).

Socialcirclemaxxing is the only way for a sub 6 male to get laid, but the idea incels can do this is bullshit
True, you can only be the jester and still not get anything as an incel, also no girl wants to hang out with ugly guys.

True, you can only be the jester and still not get anything as an incel, also no girl wants to hang out with ugly guys.
Even other ugly guys don't want to hang around with ugly guys because it's a social suicide

social circle maxxing is legit but by time people realize it is, it's too late and they are near end of highschool. and nothing they can do to fix it really
yes, it's all a matter of practice, I couldn't be nice even if I wanted to, maybe that's why people don't want to talk to us, give the devil his due

Even other ugly guys don't want to hang around with ugly guys because it's a social suicide
I had 3 friends in school, only one of them wanted to hang out with me, the other two used me to boost their own ego because they thought they are better than me.

I had 3 friends in school, only one of them wanted to hang out with me, the other two used me to boost their own ego because they thought they are better than me.
I had a currycel "friend" who would only hangout with me to mock my height. for example playing basketball, he would say " you look like a monkey" and other shit. it's another reason I gave up on doing it.

I had one trucel friend who killed himself

I had a currycel "friend" who would only hangout with me to mock my height. for example playing basketball, he would say " you look like a monkey" and other shit. it's another reason I gave up on doing it.
Typical dickhead.
I had one trucel friend who killed himself
Sad, not everyone can endure when they realize its over.

there is no such thing as socialmaxxing, if you didn't develop a social standing organically throughout childhood and teenage years then there is nothing you can do to correct that position.
You can't change how people see you
Even if you try to enter a social circle you will still be perceived as a low quality/status male
In a group of men the ugliest/shortest man has the least amount of influence and is usually there because he's afraid of being alone
I've seen this many times, a fat low status male end up worshipping the chadlite of the group all because he's afraid of being alone.

I never got into this shit because of how incredibly fake, soulless, conditional, calculating and shallow these "friendships" seemed.

Yes I realized this even in middle school. Fuck this shit. These retards only formed a group to easier get a foid, they didn't genuinely like each other and if there is no genuine like, being friends simply isn't worth it. To me 90% of all normies are unlikable.

socialcirclemaxxing is one of the biggest bull crap i've ever read, it matters not after hs, and even then you cannot hope to adhere a circle of winners with an incel traits and non-nt personality.

Socialcirclemaxxing is the only way for a sub 6 male to get laid, but the idea incels can do this is bullshit and I will explain why. It matters most in middle school (11-14), still matters in high school (14-18) and college (18-24) but looks take over at those stages.

The social groups are already established from middle school, even some of the ugly / avg guys who managed to get pussy in high school got it because their status was already made years ago. Most incels have finished high school, but the ones that haven't typically have little or no friends, in my case I spent half of school alone while the other half was with fake friends who hated me.

The idea of some blackpilled incel trying to get popular and climb the ladder is like trying to not get wet in a pool, it is literally impossible unless you are some sort of hyper-NT chad who just moved schools.

I learned this the hard way as I went to 3 different high schools and still remained KHHV at graduation last month. By the time I got blackpilled I had lost all my connections, so NTmaxxing was even more impossible at that point. I just gave up and accepted my fate.
I know a guy who is incel and socialcirclemaxxes he gets kicked out of all of them :feelsohh:

Social circles only benifits 8/10 men anything below is pointless

I know a guy who is incel and socialcirclemaxxes he gets kicked out of all of them :feelsohh:

Social circles only benifits 8/10 men anything below is pointless
Social circle won’t help a 6-7/10 guy? Are you retarded?

Social circle won’t help a 6-7/10 guy? Are you retarded?
I'm not
Socialcirclemaxxing only works for Chad's and chadlite everything else is extreme cope lots of male social circles are full of incels

Last edited:
I'm not
Socialcirclemaxxing only works for Chad's and chadlite everything else is extreme cope lots of male social circles are full of incels
Chads and chadlites are the ones who don’t need social circle as they just get laid from online easily, most social circles are normie tier guys, it’s over for you.

@trying to ascend would say otherwise

just make friends bro! :soy:

@Autismus Maximus thoughts?

I learned this the hard way as I went to 3 different high schools
Same. 2 different high schools. It took me 2 years in the first one to finally find a decent social circle and actually be accepted by them (to the point of being invited to hang out outside of school to places) and then my parents moved.

Second high school was a small class and I became friends with some high inhib guys that rarely would ever go the parties (even though pretty much everyone was invited). Those guys moved to other cities except for one who actually does all kinds of hobby maxxing (in an effort to get laid I suspect but he's a deluded sub 5) yet will not go to bars except once a year. :feelsugh:
Total bs. I see 5-6/10 normies (sometimes even manlets) with pawg gfs because they're walking around in a group with their other normie friends. If those guys didn't have friends they would be incel or be dating a landwhale.

Last edited:
@trying to ascend would say otherwise

just make friends bro! :soy:

@Autismus Maximus thoughts?
I believe OP is falling for a logical fallacy I myself constantly trip over, and that is believing, deep down in some bluepilled part, that it is possible to work your way up into appearing NT and that people will like you. NTs are playing a very different game.

Imagine being dropped in the middle of China, without a passport, money or a phone. It is insane to think that you could just blend in by pulling on your eyelids and going "Tsing tse Tseu tso tsau nya hang do dong", and even crazier to think that the locals would like you.

That is what it looks like to NTs when you try to ape them as an autist.

[UWSL]Imagine being dropped in the middle of China, without a passport, money or a phone. It is insane to think that you could just blend in by pulling on your eyelids and going "Tsing tse Tseu tso tsau nya hang do dong", and even crazier to think that the locals would like you.[/UWSL]

That is what it looks like to NTs when you try to ape them as an autist.
Exactly. I tried fitting in with normies as a diagnosed autist, it just resulted in me getting bullied.

fpbp

social circle means group of normies and incels worshipping chad, and fighting each other who would be better licker of chad's ass.

But it really is cucked. You need to act like some faggot and pray for them to accept you while chad don't act anything and whole world is his social circle

Last edited:
Socialcirclemaxxx by HS at the lastest if you want hope, otherwise it’s over.

I guess you better start hanging out with 6th graders

Socialcirclemaxxx by HS at the lastest if you want hope, otherwise it’s over.
It's fucking over for me. I didn't talk to many girls in high school, and now It's too late :feelsrope:

:feelsrope:

It is impossible to obtain a social circle unless you already have one unless you are a foid