Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social skills mean absolutely nothing

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
The confusion stems from the fact that many incels have terrible social skills. This is undeniably true. But their terrible social skills didn't CAUSE their inceldom. Rather, their subhuman faces CAUSED their terrible social skills.

Social skills are, at best, a biproduct of looks. But they don't stem directly from looks (Chad ca be autistic and will still slay). Social skills don't actually do anything in and of themselves aside from serving as a tiebreaker when SMVs are identical.

So many of you retards are still attached to the idea that looks aren't everything. You want there to be some hope for you, and so you leave some room in there for socializing, just in case you improve your social skills at some point in the future. Sorry, but it won't work, and you're coping HARD.

SOCIAL SKILLS MEAN NOTHING. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

Autism is just another way of saying your social skills suck. But in terms of getting laid, autism is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

This is why Sub-8 Law is so important. If you don't understand it, you're just as delusional as the bluepilled cucks on Reddit who are astonished that their wives cheated on them with their Chad exes.

Last edited:
You and two users are here are fully blackpilled. Nice :feelsokman: .

Not even on this forum are users fully blackpilled.

Social skills don't actually do anything in and of themselves aside from serving as a tiebreaker when SMVs are identical.
Yup, Social skills only matter when you already got the looks

Even if social skills matter somehow, you've to pass the first stage of preselection for which only looks matter. Without passing that stage, no amount of social skills will be useful in any way.

I was considering your point until you brought up sub-8.

You and two users are here are fully blackpilled. Nice :feelsokman: .

Not even on this forum are users fully blackpilled.
Am I one of those two users?

always talking about looks, but no one ever mentions status

The confusion stems from the fact that many incels have terrible social skills. This is undeniably true. But their terrible social skills didn't CAUSE their inceldom. Rather, their subhuman faces CAUSED their terrible social skills.

Social skills are, at best, a biproduct of looks. But they don't stem directly from looks (Chad ca be autistic and will still slay). Social skills don't actually do anything in and of themselves aside from serving as a tiebreaker when SMVs are identical.

So many of you retards are still attached to the idea that looks aren't everything. You want there to be some hope for you, and so you leave some room in there for socializing, just in case you improve your social skills at some point in the future. Sorry, but it won't work, and you're coping HARD.

Autism is just another way of saying your social skills suck. But in terms of getting laid, autism is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

This is why Sub-8 Law is so important. If you don't understand it, you're just as delusional as the bluepilled cucks on Reddit who are astonished that their wives cheated on them with their Chad exes.

I slightly disagree with you, but I'm not speaking for myself here. I was in this living-learning community in college that solely consisted of people on the autism spectrum, and I roomed with a guy that was objectively good looking. He was tall/fit, had a perfect complexion, and also came from a well-off family. A lot of girls that we were forced to socialize with ("peer mentoring" bs) would always comment on how attractive he was, but he is still a virgin to this day because his crippling anxiety and lack of soft skills forced him into a life of solitude. He had nothing but shitty experiences with women because they always expected more (socially) out of him than what he was capable of. He dropped out after 3 semesters because he couldn't take the fact that girls were succeeding in every other facet of college when he wasn't.

I'm ugly AND have no social skills, so it's not like my experiences with women were different at all. In fact, they were worse since I never get compliments. At the end of the day I'm still a straight dude, though, so he may be unattractive and I may just not realize it.

That said, poor social skills is still (in my opinion) a common incel trait.. Whether there is a correlation between that an attractiveness, however, is moot.

Now I feel better, thanks friend

Social skills are leant behavior.

How can you learn anything if no one wants to talk to you coz ur ugly lol

Social skills are leant behavior.

How can you learn anything if no one wants to talk to you coz ur ugly lol
Based and social skills pilled. Most incels tend to be introverts because of our horrible upbringings so we tended to seclude ourselves and retreat back into our rooms. Mainly due to our looks/height. If we were good looking and tall, we would be extroverts no doubt.

Potato IQ thread
I slightly disagree with you, but I'm not speaking for myself here. I was in this living-learning community in college that solely consisted of people on the autism spectrum, and I roomed with a guy that was objectively good looking. He was tall/fit, had a perfect complexion, and also came from a well-off family. A lot of girls that we were forced to socialize with ("peer mentoring" bs) would always comment on how attractive he was, but he is still a virgin to this day because his crippling anxiety and lack of soft skills forced him into a life of solitude. He had nothing but shitty experiences with women because they always expected more (socially) out of him than what he was capable of. He dropped out after 3 semesters because he couldn't take the fact that girls were succeeding in every other facet of college when he wasn't.

I'm ugly AND have no social skills, so it's not like my experiences with women were different at all. In fact, they were worse since I never get compliments. At the end of the day I'm still a straight dude, though, so he may be unattractive and I may just not realize it.

That said, poor social skills is still (in my opinion) a common incel trait.. Whether there is a correlation between that an attractiveness, however, is moot.
You've definitely seen and experienced more in life than most users on here that's for sure.

Indeed its all about looks

Yep, you could be the most retarded IQ brute of all times but if you look like Chad, girls will kidnap you and rape you non stop

So basically, there's no social skills for your face?

I see ince-tier dudes all the time with their looksmatched gfs, a lack of confidence/assertiveness is a major red flag for foids, the moment they sense your awkwardness your already slim chances drop to zero

Tbqh ngl I had some other guy in my mind. But you are pretty blackpilled too, never seen to say anything bluepilled.
thanks bro.

He's either gay or asexual.

Social skills definitely mean something, if you were autistic, you'd realize this. Even with an attractive face people still won't like you because you can't fulfill their unreasonable social expectations.

Social skills definitely mean something, if you were autistic, you'd realize this. Even with an attractive face people still won't like you because you can't fulfill their unreasonable social expectations.

This is patently false.

Social expectations only even become a thing when attractiveness is lacking.

The evidence for this is overwhelming. If you refuse to acknowledge it, you're bluepilled. I don't know what else to say.

This is patently false.

Social expectations only even become a thing when attractiveness is lacking. The evidence is overwhelming. If you refuse to acknowledge it, you're bluepilled.
There are very basic expectations, everyone must fulfill and more significant burdens placed on the unattractive so most of them will be excluded. The best examples are being able to make small talk, saying the appropriate thing, making eye contact, proper timing in a conversation.

Last edited:
There are very basic expectations, everyone must fulfill and more significant burdens placed on the unattractive so most of them will be excluded.

Nope. Chad doesn't need to meet any expectations. He can literally not respond--not even with small talk--to things that are said to him. And it's perfectly okay. In fact, it's "cute".

The best examples are being able to make small talk, saying the appropriate thing, making eye contact, appropriate timing in a conversation.

Again, this only applies to sub-8s. I can't emphasize enough that social skills are NOT A THING to good-looking people (8+). It's literally just, "me sexy, you sexy, let's fuck."

While I agree with you that the burden increases as looks decrease, this is largely irrelevant in terms of inceldom vs. non-inceldom; social skills might increase one's SMV from a 3 to a 5 or a 4 to a 6, but that won't increase one's sexual opportunities in any meaningful way (Sub-8 Law, Juggernaut Law, etc.)

Last edited:
Nope. Chad doesn't need to meet any expectations. He can literally not respond--not even with small talk--to things that are said to him. And it's perfectly okay.
Look the world isn't Chad or bust. I see people here say shit like "hair is a cope Chad is still Chad without hair balding doesn't matter", "X is cope Chad still wins doesn't need it", etc the reductionism is just dumb. There exists people that are non-Chads in the world which certain things are useful to them that Chad may not need.

Look the world isn't Chad or bust.

In terms of getting sex, it pretty much is Chad or bust. It's definitely already Chad-lite or bust, and it won't be long before it's Chad or bust.

I see people here say shit like "hair is a cope Chad is still Chad without hair balding doesn't matter", "X is cope Chad still wins doesn't need it", etc the reductionism is just dumb.

Why is it dumb? It's true. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it dumb.

There exists people that are non-Chads in the world that are vital and useful to people that aren't Chads.

GIGACOPE.

In terms of getting sex, it pretty much is Chad or bust. It's definitely already Chad-lite or bust, and it won't be long before it's Chad or bust.
Never even seen one single Chad alive and breathing in real life. All of my chadlite cousins have all had girls around this entire time. Some chadlite has been dating my stacylite cousin for years now when she was in high school. On and one everyday. Sub-8 might be true in some locations like West Coast USA or Australia certainly not fucking here. At the end of the day that's only because more of the population are Chads so it's still about being in the T10%ile or whatever mostly.

Why is it dumb? It's true. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it dumb.
So you're seriously saying that hair doesn't matter just because it doesn't matter for Chad? Of course it matters for normal people dude. Hair brings coloring/harmony to your face. How in the fuck does it not matter? Lol.

GIGACOPE.
There are chadlites who are heavily autistic who are still KHHV while their hyper NT counterparts lost their virginity when they were 15. But you keep doing you though. Most normies won't die a virgin, but autistic normies will.

Last edited:
Never even seen one single Chad alive and breathing in real life. All of my chadlite cousins have all had girls around this entire time. Some chadlite has been dating my stacylite cousin for years now when she was in high school.

The misconception is that things aren't as top-heavy as they in fact are.

You should expect Chad-lites to be prominent in the dating scene. The dating scene is, after all, a tier below the "fucking" or "Tinder" scene.

95% of women are a part of Chad's Tinder harems. 4% are dating Chadlites. The other 1% are literal 200+ lb. landwhales.

So you're seriously saying that hair doesn't matter just because it doesn't matter for Chad? Of course it matters for normal people dude. Hair brings a coloring/harmony to your face. How in the fuck does it not matter? Lol.

Hair matters in the same way that driving a durable, inexpensive car matters for middle class people. It might help you make ends meet in your day-to-day life, but it's by no means going to make you rich.

There are chadlites who are heavily autistic who are still KHHV while their hyper NT counterparts lost their virginity when they were 15. But you keep doing you though. Most normies won't die a virgin, but autistic normies will.

Losing virginity at a young age is overrated. If in 2020 you can't get laid, it makes little difference whether you had sex with some drunken 4/10 slut way back in high school or whether you're a lifelong truecel.

Nope. Chad doesn't need to meet any expectations. He can literally not respond--not even with small talk--to things that are said to him. And it's perfectly okay. In fact, it's "cute".
This applies to some women, not all of them, but this doesn't apply in social groups with men. Most women have near infinite options, they would never pick an autistic chad over an NT chad or even a chadlite. Also men don't care much about the looks of other men, they will gladly bully and shun an autistic chad.

Again, this only applies to sub-8s. I can't emphasize enough that social skills are NOT A THING to good-looking people (8+). It's literally just, "me sexy, you sexy, let's fuck."

While I agree with you that the burden increases as looks decrease, this is largely irrelevant in terms of inceldom vs. non-inceldom; social skills might increase one's SMV from a 3 to a 5 or a 4 to a 6, but that won't increase one's sexual opportunities in any meaningful way (Sub-8 Law, Juggernaut Law, etc.)
This is an exaggeration, even with a chadfish some level of social understanding is required to interact. I have never seen anyone say that exact phrase and immediately get sex, in most cases not even a number. Even when that works the chad still has to interact with the woman IRL, and that's when at least a tiny level of social skills are required.

The misconception is that things aren't as top-heavy as they in fact are.

You should expect Chad-lites to be prominent in the dating scene. The dating scene is, after all, a tier below the "fucking" or "Tinder" scene.

95% of women are a part of Chad's Tinder harems. 4% are dating Chadlites. The other 1% are literal 200+ lb. landwhales.
The math does not even close to check out there but ok lol. Maybe when I actually see a Chad in actual day-to-day life I'll reconsider. At this point even 5% of the population is a stretch where I live considering I have never seen one outside of the internet.

I don't think people on here realize that at parties and shit chadlites have it better than a lot of people think. Jfl if you think they can't ever get casual sex either. They are just not people that can command casual sex whenever they want like Chad.

Hair matters in the same way that driving a durable, inexpensive car matters for middle class people. It might help you make ends meet in your day-to-day life, but it's by no means going to make you rich.
Doesn't even make the 7+PSL people like Chico that are in that range solely cause of harmony rich?

Losing virginity at a young age is overrated. If in 2020 you can't get laid, it makes little difference whether you had sex with some drunken 4/10 slut way back in high school or whether you're a lifelong truecel.
It didn't stop there dude they're still getting laid. Lmfao. The point was just to demonstrate just how stark the difference is in terms of ability to get sex between the two.

Last edited:
It's the other way around. A very specific mental disorder goes hand in hand with ugliness.

bro...
your level of detachment from reality is embarrassing.

Social skills help in a professional setting but other than that looks dominate