Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social skills matter

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
JFL if you think 4s and 5s can't get more pussy than a 6 or 7 that is isolated. Guys with low social skill and high IQ are fucked in this world. I've seen this countless times. Is true that with combination of both it's worse, but social skills are just fundamental.
And watching guys uglier than you succeeding is ropefuel.

If you have low social skills, you are either a >8 or it's over. But if youre a low inhib brainless normie you can succeed just being a >4 with some effort.

And my social skills suck, SEAmaxxing is so hard mission

ok yes yes yes...I see...lseee

but I am monke

Agreed. This is mainly applicable to former incels (a lot of youngcels here will be the same perhaps). People can look like a 3 or 4 at 16 or 17, but end up looking like an 7 in their mid-20s. But they've ingrained that incel mentality and don't know how to act or talk around other people, never mind foids.

Yes, but I'm not a legit 5/10 or even 4/10. I'm almost 27 years od and I look like an old teenager manlet faggot, who gets fucked in the ass by a jailed Tyrone on the regular.

don't know how to act or talk around other people, never mind foids.
That's the worse, this world is not meant to this people. Being introverted is something that it's so hard to change (if possible) cause it's just how you are.

They matter but the relationship will usually be based on how long the guy can amuse and keep her entertained. :feelsclown:

they matter for jobs and shit, connections and manipulativeness will take you very far in life.

Social skills are needed in business, ngl.

You're right. You're right. Social skills are fucking important and anyone denying that is nothing but a coper. My social skills suck. But anyway I'm not 4 nor 5. I'm a legit 3 so social skills are pretty much useless when you're 3 and below 5'9 tbh tbh.

A lot of people that claim social skills are important tend to put others down too.

face will take you further, but having good social awareness is helpful. it makes it very easy to lie and get things you want out of people even if you are ugly like me.

My social skills are nonexistant

I will say that being NT is more important than being good looking.

Before you chimp out, hear me out here. Have you EVER seen a Chad that WASN'T an extrovert? Because i have not. Given that being NT is the DEFAULT for Chads, than the question of being an introvert versus being an extrovert, being NT versus being autistic or having social phobia etc only applies to sub-8 males, and not being NT as a sub-8 male is DEATH.

Therefore, being NT is what matters for the vast majority of males unless you are truly sub-human, but being sub-human is as uncommon as being Chad, since we are talking about the extreme in either case. The vast majority of men are somewhere between those two poles and in that range being NT is fundamental.

I agree with you, and i hate it tbh. Cause some people is just more introverted and they also deserve some love, fucking brainless foids

P in V is all that matters anyway

I agree with you, and i hate it tbh. Cause some people is just more introverted and they also deserve some love, fucking brainless foids

"The fixed stars signify the angel in man. That is why man orients himself by them; and that is why women have no appreciation for the starry sky; because they have no sense of the angel in man."

- Otto Weininger

The greater your personality, the LESS attractive you are to women.

I can talk to people fine and I don’t get nuffin

Cope
full

Before you chimp out, hear me out here. Have you EVER seen a Chad that WASN'T an extrovert? Because i have not. Given that being NT is the DEFAULT for Chads, than the question of being an introvert versus being an extrovert, being NT versus being autistic or having social phobia etc only applies to sub-8 males, and not being NT as a sub-8 male is DEATH.

Therefore, being NT is what matters for the vast majority of males unless you are truly sub-human, but being sub-human is as uncommon as being Chad, since we are talking about the extreme in either case. The vast majority of men are somewhere between those two poles and in that range being NT is fundamental.
This.
Also being non NT is something we cant change, its something thats wired in our brains, therefore saying "having good social skills" is quite incorrect way of saying being NT.

Yeah, but you will get cucked. Chad could live in a dumpster and stacies would want to fuck him.

Yes, its over in many ways. Ugly and no social skills

For sure being nt is very good but face Trump's all.

JFL if you think 4s and 5s can't get more pussy than a 6 or 7 that is isolated. Guys with low social skill and high IQ are fucked in this world. I've seen this countless times. Is true that with combination of both it's worse, but social skills are just fundamental.
And watching guys uglier than you succeeding is ropefuel.

If you have low social skills, you are either a >8 or it's over. But if youre a low inhib brainless normie you can succeed just being a >4 with some effort.
Its over for non tall, 6 or 7 out of tens who have stunted social skills. why is the system so cruel to niche kinds of people like this

Social skills matters for Chads. What am I even gonna do by working on my social skills if foids don't even wanna talk to me. Everything matters, personality, sense of humor, social skills but only if you are a Chad. Foids don't even want to talk to ugly subhumans like me.

Of course they matter, if you have a certain amount of looks, if you don't, don't even bother. I've never seen ugly men, (or uglier men than me) fucking women, that's a myth, an unicorn. I see ugly fucks trying to jestermaxx but all they get are stares of pity.

Last edited:
"The fixed stars signify the angel in man. That is why man orients himself by them; and that is why women have no appreciation for the starry sky; because they have no sense of the angel in man."

- Otto Weininger

The greater your personality, the LESS attractive you are to women.
Astronomic IQ