Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social skills is just victim blaming for ugly men.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I never heard of a woman struggling with social skills, even "aspie" girls have great lives. If you go into any high school and go to the popular kids table, lo and behold, they're all good looking. If you go on google and look up "people with autism" and "people with ADHD", which have similar symptoms, you will see that the people with ADHD are also better looking.

It's much easier to say that the person "deserves" loneliness for subpar social skills as opposed to being ugly. So social skills is a convenient excuse to ignore ugly men and blame them for their low social standing.

Graham's number IQ

Bad social skills = ugly

I never heard of a woman struggling with social skills, even "aspie" girls have great lives. If you go into any high school and go to the popular kids table, lo and behold, they're all good looking. If you go on google and look up "people with autism" and "people with ADHD", which have similar symptoms, you will see that the people with ADHD are also better looking.

It's much easier to say that the person "deserves" loneliness for subpar social skills as opposed to being ugly. So social skills is a convenient excuse to ignore ugly men and blame them for their low social standing.

I agree with the post although ive seen guys uglier than iam ascend via socialcirclemaxxing. My inability to assimilate into groups contributes, although the ugliness is the primary reason for inceldom.

I agree with the post although ive seen guys uglier than iam ascend via socialcirclemaxxing. My inability to assimilate into groups contributes, although the ugliness is the primary reason for inceldom.
They are not uglier than you.

there are always exceptions to the rule, and social skills to a degree are real, but very little, and they only matter for non good looking men

They are not uglier than you.

Brutal lackofselfreflectionpill
there are always exceptions to the rule, and social skills to a degree are real, but very little, and they only matter for non good looking men

Women naturally seek out genetic value in men, regardless of their own genetic worth. So when a foid sees lack of genetic fitness in a male, she expects him to compensate with other aspects. Things like social skills, humor, intellect, etc might be ways for men with average genetics to prove their worth to a foid.

Last edited:
ugly make man not social
man not social make man sad
ugly man sad

They have to keep gaslighting us, otherwise we would just simply eliminate them in Minecraft.

High IQ post but not the full truth. Being ugly actually comes with shitty social skills because you get excluded for your looks from the beginning and have no chance to develope them properly