Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social skills are cope

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Seriously they are guys looks are everything we need to admit that. Stop with the 4/10 NT guys get laid with beckys and “drunk foids” crap.

JFL AT THINKING CHAD NEEDS SOCIAL SKILLS

Absolutely. Women will carry any conversation with Chad

Seriously they are guys looks are everything we need to admit that. Stop with the 4/10 NT guys get laid with beckys and “drunk foids” crap.
Low tier normies still have looks and height that incels don't have. Low tier normies I think are more like 5 with status or 6 in looks. No amount of social skills are going to help a sub5 incel. Don't become a PUA scam victim

Low tier normies still have looks and height that incels don't have. Low tier normies I think are more like 5 with status or 6 in looks. No amount of social skills are going to help a sub5 incel. Don't become a PUA scam victim
What do you consider a low tier normie. Also I want a cigarette rn

What do you consider a low tier normie. Also I want a cigarette rn
Just the minimum amount of looks necessary to ascend. The archetypal low tier normie would be a union municipal employee or a construction worker. Five foot nine with an okay facial bone structure, yet still goofy looking in some ways. Most foids swipe left on his tinder account. However, because he has a moderate amount of money and status, he is able to ascend, usually later than high tier normies and chads. When he marries, he marries a foid who hit the wall, normally. I would love to be a low tier normie if I had a good, loving wife. Low tier normies mog me to oblivion

There's no social skills for your face!

It comes into play when you're average looking, but if you're ugly or handsome, then it does nothing for you

social skills are necessary to navigate in society however having great social skills isn't going to make foids overlook your poor genetics, you can have the best social skills on Earth but if you're a sub5 male you're just gonna be a polished turd that every foid will run away from.

"drunk foids" and social skills are two different things lol. 6-7s can ascend by getting the girl drunk

Last edited:
Jestermaxxing is our only hope JFL
social skills are necessary to navigate in society however having great social skills isn't going to make foids overlook your poor genetics, you can have the best social skills on Earth but if you're a sub5 male you're just gonna be a polished turd that every foid will run away from.
based

Everything is cope if you are not a Chad

I don't think anyone here thinks 4/10 men have a chance in places like USA, but you def must be coping if 5/10 and above can't help their own situation with social skills and simping.

I don't think anyone here thinks 4/10 men have a chance in places like USA, but you def must be coping if 5/10 and above can't help their own situation with social skills and simping.
6/10 bro unless you wanna compete for landwhales

Social skills are oftentimes the difference between a guy who gets laid once or twice a year at a party and someone who is involuntarily celibate