Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social rejection is the greatest pain a person can experience, but can be useful

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Smith Chart admirer
-
Hello all. This is my first thread on here. I don't know if many people post information about their personal life on here, but if not just ban me I don't care.

First off, I'm not terribly ugly. I'm not very attractive either. However, I have severe social issues that should have been treated in childhood that never did. I was also very physically weak as a child (I've been doing some bulking up recently and look fairly normal now) which made me a very easy target for abuse from peers. I did manage to achieve some popularity in middle school for making a fool out of myself and acting like a general idiot. As of now, I am 22 years old and have never touched a girl in my life or even come close besides a group of guys taking me to a strip club a few months ago (pity trip).

My whole life I knew I was a loser even as a small kid. When kids picked on me, I instantly cried which increased the embarrassment tenfold. I was always alone for this reason. My parents were shitheads and raised me to be a loser as well. My dad did nothing but instill fear in me as a kid and rejected any attempts for my independence. He is a narcissist who only sees his children as extensions of him. When I was growing up no one gave a damn what I did or what I was interested in but they were always there to stunt social growth. Luckily, I moved away from him with some other family.

However the effects of this still last. I have a social skills deficit due to this upbringing and experience in school. I didn't go through the normal stages of life (dating in high school, going to prom, having a friend group, playing sports or being in groups) because of being raised by psychotic morons. Now how the fuck am I supposed to meet anyone? I am currently in college (graduating in one year) and now everything is extremely hard because of my age. I barely have any friends and they never seem to respond when I reach out to them anyway.

Anyways, the point of the thread is that social rejection is the single greatest pain a human can experience because NO ONE CARES. I think someone here made a similar thread a little while ago that mentioned that certain groups receive sympathy for their plights while others don't. I strongly agree. When you are all alone and have no one, society blames you plus the fact no one wants to be around a loner because you're "weird". So I can't help but feel I was pushed into a life of lonely torture.

The silver lining here is that my social rejection has fueled my academic achievement and allowed me to learn to play guitar among other things. Because I have loads of free time when not working or going to school, I can achieve these things. It is very hard to motivate yourself when you don't receive the validation that normalfags get just for existing, but it can be done if you have an independent mindset.

So I guess the point is although you may have felt like total shit for years and years you can pull yourself up and become stronger than the average normalfag who never had to go through any of this bullshit

You know, normalfags can live a normal life AND develop their skills AND be weaker than you because they don't need to be strong.

Social rejection is as bad as physical torture.

Hello all. This is my first thread on here. I don't know if many people post information about their personal life on here, but if not just ban me I don't care.

First off, I'm not terribly ugly. I'm not very attractive either. However, I have severe social issues that should have been treated in childhood that never did. I was also very physically weak as a child (I've been doing some bulking up recently and look fairly normal now) which made me a very easy target for abuse from peers. I did manage to achieve some popularity in middle school for making a fool out of myself and acting like a general idiot. As of now, I am 22 years old and have never touched a girl in my life or even come close besides a group of guys taking me to a strip club a few months ago (pity trip).

My whole life I knew I was a loser even as a small kid. When kids picked on me, I instantly cried which increased the embarrassment tenfold. I was always alone for this reason. My parents were shitheads and raised me to be a loser as well. My dad did nothing but instill fear in me as a kid and rejected any attempts for my independence. He is a narcissist who only sees his children as extensions of him. When I was growing up no one gave a damn what I did or what I was interested in but they were always there to stunt social growth. Luckily, I moved away from him with some other family.

However the effects of this still last. I have a social skills deficit due to this upbringing and experience in school. I didn't go through the normal stages of life (dating in high school, going to prom, having a friend group, playing sports or being in groups) because of being raised by psychotic morons. Now how the fuck am I supposed to meet anyone? I am currently in college (graduating in one year) and now everything is extremely hard because of my age. I barely have any friends and they never seem to respond when I reach out to them anyway.

Anyways, the point of the thread is that social rejection is the single greatest pain a human can experience because NO ONE CARES. I think someone here made a similar thread a little while ago that mentioned that certain groups receive sympathy for their plights while others don't. I strongly agree. When you are all alone and have no one, society blames you plus the fact no one wants to be around a loner because you're "weird". So I can't help but feel I was pushed into a life of lonely torture.

The silver lining here is that my social rejection has fueled my academic achievement and allowed me to learn to play guitar among other things. Because I have loads of free time when not working or going to school, I can achieve these things. It is very hard to motivate yourself when you don't receive the validation that normalfags get just for existing, but it can be done if you have an independent mindset.

So I guess the point is although you may have felt like total shit for years and years you can pull yourself up and become stronger than the average normalfag who never had to go through any of this bullshit
Welcome to the Forum.
You start well.
Keep posting.

You know, normalfags can live a normal life AND develop their skills AND be weaker than you because they don't need to be strong.
Yeah, it doesn't matter what we went through or all the pain we endured because at the end of the day all that matters is genetics and the suffering we went through doesn't change our face, height, and iq.