Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social programming

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
Copy paste of my own message, this is what i think:

If I have to make a serious and mature analysis of all this, I have to say that the prejudices against men raised around whether they lose their virginity at a certain age or not is the main problem. It is something cultural, not biological, it is like a social disease spread by consumer media, they sell you sex as if it were the eighth wonder of the world and create negative stereotypes about men through the mass media (cinema, TV, etc.)

Really rebelling against all this shitty Mk ultra cultural programming is the best thing a blackpilled man can do to free himself from these chains

The system propagates hypergamy, gynocentrism and worship of the vagina through these media, and all of us who were born toxified by that culture and fell into the anxiety and negativity that they want us to have when interacting with the opposite sex.

Things aren't supposed to be like this.

Read a couple of words

idc about the cucksumer media promoting sex.

i just dont think its possible to live a good life without it.

so "shaming" men for being virgins at a young age won't affect shit. if ur a virgin, most of the pain you have is from the virginity and sexual frustration itself instead of from normfags insulting you for being muh virgin at 20.

idc about the cucksumer media promoting sex.

i just dont think its possible to live a good life without it.

so "shaming" men for being virgins at a young age won't affect shit. if ur a virgin, most of the pain you have is from the virginity and sexual frustration itself instead of from normfags insulting you for being muh virgin at 20.
I think shit like American Pie (just an example) contribute to the creation of an artificial pseudo-culture that ends up affecting all of us whether we want it or not.

Really a blackpilled measure against the gynocentric-feminist system would be to attack this pseudo-culture

Took the Gramsci Pill, the battle is cultural.

Stereotypes around male sexuality can be reduced, just as they can be increased (this is what gynocentrism does)

Copy paste of my own message, this is what i think:
But there's a biological reason for me
If a man isnt wanted during his prime then people assume theres something wrong. Similar to if you are in a store and and one product hasn't been touched close to a mind everytime you see it then you wont touch it fearing something is wrong about him
Simple pattern recognition