Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Social OCD] Fucking me at work

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I need to talk to a foid at work in order to ask her to get me a shit ton of money (to sum it up).

But I'm not a barbarian, and even if this very subject of personnal interest lies heavy on my mind, I don't want to make it appear like that. Because it would be a sign of weakness (to say the least) and lack of courtesy (lol).

But.

Social anxiety fucks me up.

My first plan was to ask her something on a personnal subject (random chit chat in order to make her feel somewhat important) and then talk about the real subject, making it subtle but clear.

My second plan was to be a fucking barbarian, be straightforward, and commit seppuku if it fails.

I have social anxiety and can't even find a way to make it clear, while being not too direct.

What kind of chit chat subject can I put on the table if I want to follow the preliminary part of my first plan boyos ?

alright i thought it was one of those gay threads at first

I wish a foid would be "fucking me at work" during breaks.

I'm not giving details to avoid doxxing but we handle money in this work and basically this money is part of the what we get from what we do and actually she can't possibly be doing that shit of ignoring that she's keeping MY stuffs for herself. It's purely professionnal. If the colleague was a dude I wouldn't be asking.

Last edited:
We're a CONDOM!

My second plan was to be a fucking barbarian, be straightforward, and commit seppuku if it fails.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Also, I have no clue. I'm not good at conversations myself.

cheezburger-image-2503652096