Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Social-mediamaxxing: is buying an Instagram account a good idea?

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I'm currently social-mediamaxxing, and so far I have botted my Snapchat account to increase my Snapscore. The problem is I don't have an Instagram account, which essentially signals to foids that I have no social status. I can't create one and grow it organically because I'm an autist with no friends. I've been thinking about buying one with a few thousand followers and repurposing it into my personal account. They go for around $60, which I can easily afford.

What are the chances of getting banned?
How do I post content on it when I have no pictures of me hanging out with friends? I do have a lot of vacation photos at least.
Will foids be able to tell I bought it?

Jesus what is it with these grAY fags

No, using DARPA's Lifelog is not a good idea. Inadvisable.

While I'm at it, "social media" usage is a high indication of low mental cognitive abilities. So ya, sign up I guess jfl

No clue tbh. My social media is this site

I'm currently social-mediamaxxing, and so far I have botted my Snapchat account to increase my Snapscore. The problem is I don't have an Instagram account, which essentially signals to foids that I have no social status. I can't create one and grow it organically because I'm an autist with no friends. I've been thinking about buying one with a few thousand followers and repurposing it into my personal account. They go for around $60, which I can easily afford.

What are the chances of getting banned?
How do I post content on it when I have no pictures of me hanging out with friends? I do have a lot of vacation photos at least.
Will foids be able to tell I bought it?
Buy interesting games on instantgaming.com instead, If you do buy the acc then your dum dum, They will take one look at you, Ive tried socialmediamaxxing before, No one gives a hoot.

You can fraud friends and pictures, but frauding comments on your pictures is much trickier.

Oy vey, we're willing to take of every your shekel