Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social media

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
So I’m kinda pissy right now. After of years of just lurking on social media, I actually decide to take it seriously. I started requesting to follow kids from the school I currently attend and my old school. Some accepted my request. Others may not have been active. However, I got pissed when this one girl who was ALL friendly with me didn’t follow me back, and another nigga who I confronted and asked if he could follow back, and got put on read.

You're being such a cuck by asking guys/girls to follow you on insta, that comes off as majorly desperate.
If someone doesn't follow you back don't confront them IRL about it, that's awkward as fuck.
Also how old're you even...

Too young to truly even be considered incel tbh..
i'd advise you to start trying to looksmax if you can, and watch some videos on social interaction/Game in preparation for university.
Stop worrying about all this minor shit for now.
-Looksmax
-NTmax
How bad looking are you even? hows your face/height/frame

So I’m kinda pissy right now. After of years of just lurking on social media, I actually decide to take it seriously. I started requesting to follow kids from the school I currently attend and my old school. Some accepted my request. Others may not have been active. However, I got pissed when this one girl who was ALL friendly with me didn’t follow me back, and another nigga who I confronted and asked if he could follow back, and got put on read.
Welcome to the kiddiepill. :feelsautistic:

When its over if you dont get followed back on instagram :feelsautistic:

Too young to truly even be considered incel tbh..
i'd advise you to start trying to looksmax if you can, and watch some videos on social interaction/Game in preparation for university.
Stop worrying about all this minor shit for now.
-Looksmax
-NTmax
How bad looking are you even? hows your face/height/frame
I suppose I have a decent face. I shaved today. I’m 5’11 and weight 250.

TWO FIFTY
TWO FIFTY
you probally have a big frame which is massively in your favour tbh....
but 250? how fat are you wdf

I'm forced to have facebook otherwise I won't even use it. Entire social media is made to encourage incels' suicide.

TWO FIFTY
TWO FIFTY
you probally have a big frame which is massively in your favour tbh....
but 250? how fat are you wdf
Honestly, due to my frame, I don’t look THAT fat, but I still need to lose weight, tho.

Lmfao this nigga overweight af. U cant even see your dick while peeing...meanwhile Chad is banging sluts left and right. ITS OVER

Lmfao this nigga overweight af. U cant even see your dick while peeing...meanwhile Chad is banging sluts left and right. ITS OVER
He has a big frame though (so you'd weigh more) but yeah.... 250 is defo probally overweight even with an XL frame
OP needs to fucking lose weight
fatcels are volcels if they have frame+face+height

And I'm here at the same height and 185, you may be a bit too fat to have a decent looking face boyo