Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Social media sucks nowadays because of lately gen Z and Gen Alpha

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Social media has been ruined by the new generations. Previously I enjoyed using YouTube, Discord, 4chan, etc... As a cope but now the new generations have ruined these platforms. Every YouTube comment section is full of braindead wiggers and niggers spamming unfunny jokes like "bro did this {insert skull emoji}" "bro did that {insert skull emoji{" also these newer generations are far more sensitive. You can't make edgy jokes without all of them freaking out in the comments section.

Discord has been butchered by late Gen Z and Gen Alpha. Every 4chan server last year was taken over by teen e girls desperately attention whoring and as such the wigger simps followed and discord has degraded into a dating website full of more braindead late gen z and gen alpha RETARDS.

Even poor 4chan has been ruined by e girls and edgy kids trying to win them over.

dead internet theory

thats-why-im-here-obi-wan.gif

Social media has been ruined by the new generations. Previously I enjoyed using YouTube, Discord, 4chan, etc... As a cope but now the new generations have ruined these platforms. Every YouTube comment section is full of braindead wiggers and niggers spamming unfunny jokes like "bro did this {insert skull emoji}" "bro did that {insert skull emoji{" also these newer generations are far more sensitive. You can't make edgy jokes without all of them freaking out in the comments section.

Discord has been butchered by late Gen Z and Gen Alpha. Every 4chan server last year was taken over by teen e girls desperately attention whoring and as such the wigger simps followed and discord has degraded into a dating website full of more braindead late gen z and gen alpha RETARDS.

Even poor 4chan has been ruined by e girls and edgy kids trying to win them over.
After filthyfrank left youtube, It all went to SHIT

After filthyfrank left youtube, It all went to SHIT
2016 was the peak. Gen Z were becoming edgier and edgier but after the election YouTube and other social media sites saw this and started enforcing mass censorship and using bots to promote more progressive ideas thus brainwashing Gen Z to become PC.

2016 was the peak. Gen Z were becoming edgier and edgier but after the election YouTube and other social media sites saw this and started enforcing mass censorship and using bots to promote more progressive ideas thus brainwashing Gen Z to become PC.
2014 and after that, SHITE!

FUCKING RIP OUT THEYRE THROAT AND USE IT AS GUITAR STRINGS, IN MORTAL KOMBAT REAL LIFE

Z? Ukraine war? VDV?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

I dont support theyre war, Waste of resources, They should have invaded the US instead
jfl this is like telling 5'4 gigamega truecel with the body of a Loli to beat up the 6'4 gymmaxxed chad with 10 normie friends

jfl this is like telling 5'4 gigamega truecel with the body of a Loli to beat up the 6'4 gymmaxxed chad with 10 normie friends
Ive said this many times, If the US was defeated the woke disease would die out!

Ive said this many times, If the US was defeated the woke disease would die out!
well it will be a good few decades until something happens to the us, unless Russia goes full ER and nukes

you retarded or what they're barely holding up in jewkraine
As i said you idiot retard, Ukraine is a waste of resources and they should have invaded the US instead ... sigh

As i said you idiot retard, Ukraine is a waste of resources and they should have invaded the US instead ... sigh
please kill yourself for being too low iq

just beat up that 6'4 chad who stole your crush bro - says the dude to the 5'4 incel with a stick body

please kill yourself for being too low iq
Actually, You are the one who should kill yourself, Ukraine is a small country and not worth the effort and lives, Over 9000 tanks have been lost there, Im putting you on ignore, Your a worthless peace of shit and you should honestly just jump off a cliff, Goodbye sir!

Thats why i don't use normfag social media, sorted.

Actually, You are the one who should kill yourself, Ukraine is a small country and not worth the effort and lives, Over 9000 tanks have been lost there, Im putting you on ignore, Your a worthless peace of shit and you should honestly just jump off a cliff, Goodbye sir!
mald about it low iq cuck "jewkraine is a worthless small country russia should invade USA instead"

4chan is filled with trannies and faggots now. Every second thread is about sissy trannies, BBC race bait etc. It's like reddit on steroids

4chan is filled with trannies and faggots now. Every second thread is about sissy trannies, BBC race bait etc. It's like reddit on steroids
r9k is the worst offender. Not even readable without a billion filters.
2000's were the olden age of internet, how to cope with never being able to experience it again?
It's weird watching internet culture evolve. I wonder what it will look like in ten years. No doubt the incel space will have grown considerably.
Imagine it's when it's 2030 and there will be nostalgia for 2020's internet. There'll be special measures to avoid AI media because that will explode and take over everything (YT shorts + AI = complete brain death).
It's funny. Looking back on the 2000's and 2010's, you'd never think it'd get this bad. Even funnier is that fringe sites like .is are like what 4chan once were because incels are scary and bad like the hacker 4chins was.

why does every truecel space get invaded by normies or tranfags who like to spread their disgusting propaganda :feelsseriously:

its the fucking [[[corporations]]] and their backers causing this. that's why we can;t stop resisting

Every YouTube comment section is full of braindead wiggers and niggers spamming unfunny jokes like "bro did this {insert skull emoji}" "bro did that {insert skull emoji{"
Yeah I made a post about this this is why I don't bother reading comments sections unless it is a about certain videos that are more than 1 hour long

Normies ruined the internet, i remember over a decade ago you could still browse normie-free comment sections without unfunny references and jokes, now almost every video has shit npc comments, and i also hate the youtube shorts, so fucking annoying, it's like the tiktok format invaded everything because of zoomers. Normies are cancer.

Normies ruined the internet, i remember over a decade ago you could still browse normie-free comment sections without unfunny references and jokes, now almost every video has shit npc comments, and i also hate the youtube shorts, so fucking annoying, it's like the tiktok format invaded everything because of zoomers. Normies are cancer.

What's even worse is they're getting dumber and dumber. Late Gen Z and Gen Alpha are especially stupid. At least back in the old days you could have quality discussions with some normies without someone with broken English nigger tongue attacking you and getting mass liked by dumb bots. It's also rewarded now to be as rude and cruel as possible because of the spread of le negro culture and the white's new obsession with it.

What's even worse is they're getting dumber and dumber. Late Gen Z and Gen Alpha are especially stupid. At least back in the old days you could have quality discussions with some normies without someone with broken English nigger tongue attacking you and getting mass liked by dumb bots. It's also rewarded now to be as rude and cruel as possible because of the spread of le negro culture and the white's new obsession with it.
I agree, that's why i hate my own generation, zoomers are the most stupid and shallow generation ever, but it looks like alphas will be even worse. No wonder IQs are dropping.

I think everything should end, and China and South East Asia should take over. They are not perfect but they are better than what West has become.

The internet was starting to be super shit by like 2012. I'd say 08/09 were the best internet years by far.

I've used the net since '97.

True. The ones who once defined it are now wageslaving and too busy establishing a family with their wives and girlfriends and so as a result, 80% of what’s out there on the internet is produced by zoomers for zoomers.

You're not the only one pissed about this. Also gen z jargain makes no sense. "Ayo this shit straight bussin fr fr no cap on god."

Exactly. I can't go on any social media without being attacked for being too "edgy". They need to learn to take a joke.

There really should be an age requirement to participate in the internet.

It's good to exceed the boundaries with them, piss them off and make them swear. I hate these zoomers they might as well be merged with generation beta

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back