Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Social media ruined it for mentalcels

O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
Mentalcels used to be able to still get a foid irl, if they could keep it together for a date or evening out.

If you was in, you was in and we all know foids change after you jizz in them.

Now with social media, the mentalcel can't get away with it, because their pathetic social media is exposed for the world to see. Mentalcels can't fake it anymore.

social media ruined it for fucking everyone besides chad and foids

Social media is cancer on society. Thank (((Zucc))).

Mentalcels used to be able to still get a foid irl, if they could keep it together for a date or evening out.

If you was in, you was in and we all know foids change after you jizz in them.

Now with social media, the mentalcel can't get away with it, because their pathetic social media is exposed for the world to see. Mentalcels can't fake it anymore.

You mean that social media exposes that they don't have a social life, or that they expose themselves by posting retarded shit?

You mean that social media exposes that they don't have a social life, or that they expose themselves by posting retarded shit?

That they don't have a social life.

Like a Facebook with 50 friends or some shit.

You know foids these days Google the shit out of you too.

That they don't have a social life.

You know foids these days Google the shit out of you too.

I think that no facebook is better than one with 50 friends.
Anyway I think it's quite good if your facebook friends is what makes or breaks you, because that makes you attractive enough to consider.
I got around 750 friends on facebook yet I can't get a date.

Yep. It seems as though you need to be hyper NT and socialmediamaxed in order to get anywhere now.

There was a thread here along the lines of "the most popular people on Facebook are always the most attractive", which is pretty incorrect. The standard normie in my town and those neighboring, the combined population of which was only around 10,000, would have about 300-400 friends. I never broke 100. There were some serious subhumans that people were more than willing to engage with just because they knew how to play the game. I didn't have a phone and Facebook was the only platform I ever used; there must have been a fair amount going on that I never had any idea of.

I've had facebook for about 2 years. I have 2 friends on my friends list.

Good thing the only thing a google search of my name reveals is an empty google plus account, feels good being more invisible than I am derided