Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social media not being "healthy" is proof of the blackpill.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

his entire channel is full of blackpills.

the fact is, social media is exposure to the true nature of foids, that when they are in the presence of high value men, they act like GIGAsluts, and won't give 1 percent of that affection to average or below men.

most men will never get a taste of this lifestyle, and they cope with "romance". Meanwhile, these foids are living in a fairytale funded by moneymaxxed statusmaxxed gigachads who get to use these holes in exchange for providing them the best time of their lives. When these foids get betabuxxed, they will look back on these instagram chads, and HATE their husbands. The marriage will end up in a dead bedroom and likely divorce.

Glad to know these actions will lead them to hell

Don't be envious, those women don't really love him. He's hurting inside unlike me who has to work overtime every day and has an ungrateful hag of a wife.

Don't be envious, those women don't really love him. He's hurting inside unlike me who has to work overtime every day and has an ungrateful hag of a wife.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

[Cope]

LOL my suggestion isn't cope. I've seen OP's face. Its not great or harmonious but can be redeemed with surgery. And his height is greater than Dan's. He just need to put more effort into life.
yeah bro i'm just lazy bro

typical argument legitimatizing whitecels

Not whitecels, just you. Plenty of whitecels are doomed. You're not. You're incel today, but you have the potential to rise above it with looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing. Don't waste your life man!
i will try bro. :dab:

meanwhile wagies rot alone and fuel this guy's spending and fucking spree :feelsEhh:
Not whitecels, just you. Plenty of whitecels are doomed. You're not. You're incel today, but you have the potential to rise above it with looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing. Don't waste your life man!
how you know what he looks like boyo?

God I hate normie copers.