Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social media is turning every female into a prostitute.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
JFL @ still wanting relationships. JFL if you follow "instagram models," unironically kys. They are LITERAL prostitutes, I'm talking dubai porta potties. Why else you think they include "booking info" on their page? If you think getting thousands of followers translates into their lavish lifestyle, you are fucking retarded and should be euthanized. Stop putting this trash on a pedestal, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. I see too many guys on this forum crying over instathots... the solution is simple: moneymaxx and visit prostitutes because that's all they are.

we should be catfishing Dubai porta potties.

STOP visiting social media sites. IGNORE all instathots.

Some instathots are super sexy and id pay to fuck them

STOP visiting social media sites. IGNORE all instathots.
Deleting all my social media about a year ago was the most freeing thing I have ever done.

Some instathots are super sexy and id pay to fuck them
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Deleting all my social media about a year ago was the most freeing thing I have ever done.
I’m afraid to do that. It would only mean that I’d be LDARmaxxing. At least I have some contacts with using social media.

we should be catfishing Dubai porta potties.
In a catfishman voice, "you like to get shitted on? huh? You like saudi princes taking dumps on you fat bitch? You don't even look like your pictures."

I’m afraid to do that. It would only mean that I’d be LDARmaxxing. At least I have some contacts with using social media.
I still have a phone with whatsapp for people that I care about.
What has social media done for you? think about it. All it does is making life even easier for good looking people and feeding ugly incels like us suifuel.

Someone please explain to me why anyone needs an Instagram account or would want to know what's going on on that site.

I'm waiting.

Well, maybe eventually I can pay to get them to be with me. But then, they only want that long term, and I can't be a betabuxx even if I wanted to, which I don't.

Imagine the microchimerism going on in their brains, they are walking semenbags :horror: how disgusting.

Well instagram can be used for status if you are trying to maxx