Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Social Media is boosting women's ego

whoami

whoami

Greycel
Guys, Social Media is boosting women's ego. Even a 5/10 girl has a lot of attention in her instagram account and this makes they think they are more desirable than they truly are. I see this shit happening every day, even the ugliest of them takes photos almost naked thinking they're supermodels. (these things literally happens here in Brazil)

All the validation and attention goes to their heads

Guys, Social Media is boosting women's ego. Even a 5/10 girl has a lot of attention in her instagram account and this makes they think they are more desirable than they truly are. I see this shit happening every day, even the ugliest of them takes photos almost naked thinking they're supermodels. (these things literally happens here in Brazil)
All the validation and attention goes to their heads

can't even find a woman on IG who doesn't get 50+ likes on any post

it's insanity

I cannot possibly express how much I despise social media

can't even find a woman on IG who doesn't get 50+ likes on any post

it's insanity
It's due to male higher sex drive, men will always be looking for women more than women seek men.

No shit
Social media is just a way for women to shame men without getting raped for it afterwards in comfort of their house.

Seriously true, so many social media sluts either have their looksmatch here, or he jumped into piranha infested Amazon because he couldn't find an open hardware store to buy rope

Water. Tinder, Instagram and Snapchat. Filled with whores, simps, orbiters, cucks. All they go for is Chad anyways