Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Social media is a mogging tool

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
Nothing more than that. Young people exclusively use social media to shove down your throat how they have friends, they're happy, they travel to many places, they drive (sorry lastgerman), they party, and they have a girlfriend. It's a fake image that they want to produce of their lives to mog each other and be the most popular guy.

Foids don't even consider dating a guy that has no social media, many followers, and mogging pictures of their fake life. If that's the game, fuck the game, I never was a part of it anyway.

Nothing more than that. Young people exclusively use social media to shove down your throat how they have friends, they're happy, they travel to many places, they drive (sorry lastgerman), they party, and they have a girlfriend. It's a fake image that they want to produce of their lives to mog each other and be the most popular guy.

Foids don't even consider dating a guy that has no social media, many followers, and mogging pictures of their fake life. If that's the game, fuck the game, I never was a part of it anyway.
very, very true
if it's not true then why does nearly every normie accept fake friend requests so they can more quickly accrue 1000 friends?

Lol, i won't argue with that. However i primarily use social media, for memes, and to follow gaming communitys that i like.

If employers start looking at social media in the future I’m fucked

It's a way for women to whore around
full

i was able to get past the resume stage without giving my FB/linkedin, just by writing a good resume and cover letter, but that lack of social media was probably still used to shoot me down later into the interview process

full

a normie that is

True, when social media came out (Facebook) I dropped instantly about 2 points.

Msn was peak social media, if you can call it that.

I think it wasn't that bad when it went mainstream in 08/09, I jus became a teenager at that time, vain individuals were obvious, for me it was mainly used for laughs, look at sch foids n to communicate with my classmates

Actually some employers look all the information on the internet, just with your name they can check your facebook, Instagram and everything attached to it.