Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Social media have destroyed males

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
If you think about it,the reason every foid has those unbelievable high standars is due to social media.Before social media,you only could meet and interact with people from your job/school/family/town enviroment,so u met less people.Also not a lot of people coplimented every stuck up normie ugly foid,so they would take most of the offers of a male serious for a relationship and wouldnt laugh even at a 3/10 subhuman.Nowdays,every foid even those who are below average have followers on cuckgram which cant stop coplimenting her and sliding in her dm's.I mean imagine having around 15-20 guys hitting on you every month.Even if they know they are ugly they now have super high standards
Social media+cucks=HONK HONK

Say something mean to her, she'll video you and post it to instagram. Now your life is over.

Below average femoids have cucks complimenting them all over the comment sections on instagram and facebook

society is shit

it's insane how inflated a foids ego is, due to social media. her mere presence awards her with so much validation, acceptance and approval which alone is quite absurd seeing there's people who are currently working really really hard with hopes of seeing even a fraction of what a foid can get within a few seconds

I don't even know why social medial even exists. It literally serves no legitimate purpose in the real world in any way.

It blows my mind how much stuff like facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat and things are worth nowadays.

We all could've had GFs before social media and dating sites. Now a woman can look for the hottest man in a 100 mile radius or even larger. It's over.

Social media is just helping women be who they once were thousands of years ago

Social media is probably the biggest cause of inceldom. Ironically, though most seem to blame women rights for some reason.

I do agree that social media has upped the standards for men by alot. Foids have access to a bunch of dating apps, thus creating more options for them to choose from and only choosing the best of the best. Fuck dating apps tbh

I have abstained from all social media.

What annoys me most is that every single foid posts same type of photos, gets same retarded comments and praise from her friends and answers with same retarded shit.
And on top of that majority of them often posts some quotes about how special and different they are.
Truly amazingly retarded world to live.

What annoys me most is that every single foid posts same type of photos, gets same retarded comments and praise from her friends and answers with same retarded shit.
And on top of that majority of them often posts some quotes about how special and different they are.
Truly amazingly retarded world to live.
based

All hope was lost for us around 2008. High-tech cellphones/Tinder/Social medias (after myspace) were a mistake.

Social media is just helping women be who they once were thousands of years ago
Yes, the only reason why ugly males reproduced in the past was due to their interference with sexual selection. They weakened the system but it cannot he contained on a large scale for long

Yes, the only reason why ugly males reproduced in the past was due to their interference with sexual selection. They weakened the system but it cannot he contained on a large scale for long

The natural selection system was overridden for the sake of civilization. Or was at least.

Male thirst is a real problem.

And just lol at the incel(3)/bluepiller(47) ratio.

its a plague that needs to be eradicated asap

Boomermeme proven true again

Social media was a mistake

They weakened the system but it cannot he contained on a large scale for long
low iq subhuman, only thing that makes chads more sexually successful is their appearance..
this doesnt benefit human race at all, intelligence is more important

low iq subhuman, only thing that makes chads more sexually successful is their appearance..
this doesnt benefit human race at all, intelligence is more important
And yet here we are

All modern media sucks ass rbh, but is it a coincedence?

It's actually incredible how goddamn ugly some of them are in proportion to how much attention and validation they get, and how inflated their self-perception is as a result. Average looking guys won't even be noticed by bottom of the barrel fems.