Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social media can cause depression, especially in incels

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
If your a neet or an incel it's best u stay clear of social media. That shit is toxic and will make u feel even more worthless than you feel. Mainstream media these days are plain suicide fuel for incels. TFW not having a qt3.14 gf, envying others posting photos of them enjoying life while u rot in loneliness.

Agree. Most of the stuff people post on there is just stupid crap anyway

i look at the instagram of people of my age, i like the suicide fuel

I do not use social media.

Why the fuck would you use social media as an incel?

Grotesque said:
Why the fuck would you use social media as an incel?

Fuck knows. Instagram and such are nothing but ego stroking platforms for chads and Stacies. If you’re an incel, you should be avoiding social media like the plague.

That feeling when you open up your instagram just to see chad with two stacies in his arms makes you want to reach for the rope.

I do my best to avoid it. Unfortunately I'm forced to use it for school/work sometimes.

the more suifuel the better. most of us have no hope anyway so the faster we accept the rope the better

besides cope is for cucks