Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social media and modern society make me feel like a neutered dog

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I am a neutered dog. That's what I am. I have all these instincts and urges and I'm not allowed to at on them. All the cowards have banded together and created a monopoly known as society. One of the acts I am being derived from is my ability to physically punish those who taunt me. Especially in age of the internet, it is infuriating to have smug assholes run their mouths about you and hide behind a screen.

190914fb98833e909fbe7808a4234d8c

I know I could hurt these twats very harshly. But I'm barred from doing so by the form mentioned soyciety that chooses to protect weaklings.

I am a neutered dog. That's what I am. I have all these instincts and urges and I'm not allowed to at on them. All the cowards have banded together and created a monopoly known as society. One of the acts I am being derived from is my ability to physically punish those who taunt me. Especially in age of the internet, it is infuriating to have smug assholes run their mouths about you and hide behind a screen.

View attachment 1237892
Fuck off back to Africa nigger boy!
I know I could hurt these twats very harshly. But I'm barred from doing so by the form mentioned soyciety that chooses to protect weaklings.