Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Social) Justice League

Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
So I just got back from seeing Justice League. I've had a bit to drink (the film did this to me) so sorry the quality of this half-assed tirade but it's all the film deserves.

The movie started out alright. But as expected, SJW bullshit reigned supreme. I shouldn't berate Zack Snyder, but the parts of the film which weren't directed by him were distinguishably not as shit. 

Obvious spoilers below, so only read if you don't care about the film (you shouldn't) or you've seen it. 

Reasons why Justice League is cucked bullshit:

• There's a scene where Flash tries to fistbump Cyborg, only then to regret attempting to participate in a 'racially charged' gesture with somebody he doesn't know that well. 
  • There's a scene where Aquaman is wrapped with the lasso of truth and criticises the inadequacy of the whole team - oh, apart from Wonder Woman, who is attractive and powerful and beautiful.
  • Gigachad Superman resurrects to emasculate the main villain in one punch. Superman freezes the villain, and of-course Wonder Woman gets the decisive blow.
  • There's a scene where Wonder Woman describes the team... 'I work with children'. She means men. Men are the children. 
  • Lois Lane indirectly saves the world due to having Gigachad wrapped around her finger. Superman mogs her by about 7 points - Lois Lane in the comic is a young, pretty brunette. Here she's filth. 
  • Of-course every man in the film (apart from manlet Ezra Miller) takes his shirt off at some point. Did Gal Gadot? Hell no.
  • Batman is a pussy, and continually brags that he's rich. 
  • Every member of the team is a beta orbiter for Wonder Woman. Every single one has some kind of flirty scene with her.
  • An example of the above, Wonder Woman goes off to meet Cyborg (Tyrone) in a dark alley. She wears tight leather pants and shows cleavage of-course because secretly she is lusting for mechaTyrone's dick.
  • Aquaman, in particular, is portrayed as a retard, but all the male characters are pathetic (aside Gigachad Superman). 
  • There were plenty more examples of this type of fuckery, but I don't want to think about this film anymore.
  • Beyond that, the film was a festering pile of mediocrity in every other way.
Final score: 8/10

finally a quality post,

but why give such a high score?

Otan said:
finally a quality post,

but why give such a high score?

Because of Gal Gadot's leather pants and subsequent ass shots. Plus there's a slight pantie slip at one point. Otherwise it's a 3.

Splintercel said:
Because of Gal Gadot's leather pants and subsequent ass shots. Plus there's a slight pantie slip at one point. Otherwise it's a 3.

lol deserves a sub3 from the beginning imo

Lol, I can't watch any movies these days. Especially films like Justice League.

That sounds terrible tbh. I'm gonna pass

>watching capeshit
>ever

You did this to youself buddy.

I saw it yesterday and this is spot on! top kek post boyo

theson said:
>watching capeshit
>ever

You did this to youself buddy.

Agreed tbh but my sister wanted to watch it. Some Marvel films are bearable though. Winter Soldier was quite good.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I saw it yesterday and this is spot on! top kek post boyo

Thanks man I was hoping somebody would share my views on this cesspit of degeneracy.

Great post
Might go see it if it's that bad

thanks for the warning. Seems like every movie is SJW trash in 2017.

This is a perfect summary. Idiot white men being led by the hardcore, strong, and independent wonder woman who don't need no man. Of course she's the smartest, the most mature, the strongest(maybe gigachad superman is stronger), and overall best one. Of course the black characters are super geniuses because blacks can be smart too!

Splintercel said:

TBH I'm glad they sexualized her. Thats all she deserves because thats all she adds. She try to be some feminist icon who will inspire little girls and stand up to sleepy Hollywood men but is just a slut lol like all the other actresses.

Yeah, not going to support and SJW crap. If I was interested in the Wonder Woman stuff I still wouldn't see it since they hired an Israeli actress (like they couldn't find an American one?)

Its part of the mainstream medias anti-male and anti-white agenda. They aren't as bad as the alt right claims though. The main leads are still always white, even if they're female and the supporting cast is nothing but minorities like in Spiderman Homecoming. Holywood is smart enough to know they can't totally cuck us. The villains are ALWAYS white though, even the all black cast of the broadway musical Hamilton the evil king is still white. The heroes are multi-racial with lots of women. 

[img=727x727]https://i.imgur.com/KbkNRf9r.jpg[/img]

All Hollywood films are SJW infected nowadays. At least JL is more subtle about it. Spider-Man literally had a dude at the beginning correct what Vulture said "I used to play with cowboys & Indians" and like a fuck the other guy next to him says "Native Americans, sir" either way, I give the film around an 8.5/10

I fucking hate all these superhero movies. What a bunch of crap. Nolan's Batman movies were all just bait: they made the numale neckbeards believe that there can be something "deep" and "critical" about shit movies about adult men in tight latex costumes dressed up like animals running around like in a pride parade. The Amazing Atheist made shit videos defending super hero movies against the way Bill Maher made fun of them. And now that people got hooked, these superhero movies are the worst SJW shit fests imaginable and you have all these feminist "geeks" and feminist "nerds" running around. Why do you even watch this fucking shit, man?

I haven't watched cape shit in probably over 5 years already.

It's always the same shit and is just full with normalnigger power fantasies.

Would much rather watch some obscure 2000s anime movie

Justice League is cucked bullshit
ironically the DC Super Hero Girls film which debuted this year was pretty based because the JL trio (Super/Bat/Green) all wrecked their counterparts while Zatanna won't even fight Chadquaman, and negress loli bumblbee just lurks doing nothing,

Ultimately what ended it is Wonder Woman didn't want to see her team getting hurt anymore so she told them to back down and just ends up joining the league herself when they ask.

• Lois Lane indirectly saves the world due to having Gigachad wrapped around her finger. Superman mogs her by about 7 points - Lois Lane in the comic is a young, pretty brunette. Here she's filth.
*looks up actors* Amy Adams was born in 1974 whereas Henry Cavill was born in 1983

I don't know how young Lois was actually meant to be in comics though because wasn't she always the senior reporter with more experience than clark?

In 2013's Man of Steel was filmed in 2011 Amy would be around 37 which sounds about right for a very experienced reporter.

Cavill would've been 28 though not sure how old Clark was meant to be.

[UWSL][UWSL]You are talking about the 2017 version directed by Joss Whedon or Zack Snyder's Snyder Cut?[/UWSL][/UWSL]