Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social isolation

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Ever since I graduated high school last year, I’ve been socially isolated. The only form of socialization I had was at my martial arts club. But I took a break and haven’t trained in over half a year now. I don’t know when I’ll return, but I want to take care of my mental health first. The only form of cope I currently have is the gym. But even when I’m there, I don’t talk to anyone. I’m also studying, but apart from that I’m not doing anything with my life. Sleep, eat, study, train and repeat. That’s all I do. I have no friends and no one to talk to. The social isolation has worsened my mental health. Even my social skills have been negatively affected. It feels like I’m slowly rotting. :feelsbadman:

Is anyone else socially isolated?

I don’t understand why people hate being isolated, it’s amazing for me.

This is normally what happens to autistic people after they are done with school.

Ever since I graduated high school last year, I’ve been socially isolated. The only form of socialization I had was at my martial arts club. But I took a break and haven’t trained in over half a year now. I don’t know when I’ll return, but I want to take care of my mental health first. The only form of cope I currently have is the gym. But even when I’m there, I don’t talk to anyone. I’m also studying, but apart from that I’m not doing anything with my life. Sleep, eat, study, train and repeat. That’s all I do. I have no friends and no one to talk to. The social isolation has worsened my mental health. Even my social skills have been negatively affected. It feels like I’m slowly rotting. :feelsbadman:

Gymmaxxing is quite possibly the best cope out there. It’s like a high without drugs

have been for years now. ive gone in and out of several kinds of insanity many times now. i feel like i could write a book on the topic. i am a living test subject of the universe's will, or its creators, to study and expand on the edges of a human male's mental suffering. soon there will only be hunger left, and ill roam the streets until im eaten by rats and killed. maybe ill even end up killing someone, to make the suffering worse. suffering is all im alive for, its all im good for

Gymmaxxing is quite possibly the best cope out there. It’s like a high without drugs
I usually get depressed and pissed off at the gym because I got mogged every second and wanna rope thinking about how it's all just useless

I usually get depressed and pissed off at the gym because I got mogged every second and wanna rope thinking about how it's all just useless
You should get some intense music going through some ear buds. That is how I got through that period in my gym journey. It's like life fuel to me. Eventually, you will have a small glimmer of confidence. Just steer clear of the femoids, because people like us lose gym memberships over arbitrary unwritten rules in the clown world social caste system.