Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Social isolation

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
All this social isolation going on is amazing. I finally feel like I am part of society! Instead of being weird I'm a fucking social hero and an example to all!

Normies cannot handle staying at home for a couple weeks, even if there is a deadly pandemic raging outside. Meanwhile incels would probably never leave the house if they didn't need to buy food, water and copes

cope if you retards think stacy is sitting at home reading books.. she's getting fucked by chad.

Most people still have to go to work, etc.

For once now normies are living the same way we do

I don’t work. This NEET lifestyle prepared me for global pandemic. The rare times im out long, there’s always sum normie who invades my personal space. When they string along jungle kids, its worse. Difficult to be 100% safe from these goons.

They're all having sex while we rot here.
Normies cannot handle staying at home for a couple weeks, even if there is a deadly pandemic raging outside. Meanwhile incels would probably never leave the house if they didn't need to buy food, water and copes

Just means Chad has a larger harem of Staceys at home with him. Nothing's changed. Only difference is instead of going out clubbing and doing other things on top of sex they'll be inside all day long fucking while we rot in this god forsaken forum. This is suifuel honestly. :feelsrope:

Cope. We will never be anything more than a turd to society.

nothing changes so i dont care

They call my lifestyle social isolation