Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social Hypocrisy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45849
  • Start date
Deleted member 45849

Deleted member 45849

Self-banned
-
I was talking to my second cousin who's a woman, and I was telling her about how an incident at my retail job kind of upset me, as two of my co workers who are women were obsessing over this customer who was tall, good looking, etc. and how it kind of upset me as I have never had that experience before, expect for unfortunately being matched up with fat, way below average girls on Tinder 60% of the time. She told me that they were just hyping one another up and doing normal girl stuff etc. But when I mentioned how alot of the girls I matched with have been below 6s etc, she was like "you are scoring Women???? I find that very disrespectful."

Like what?

I was talking to my second cousin who's a woman, and I was telling her about how an incident at my retail job kind of upset me, as two of my co workers who are women were obsessing over this customer who was tall, good looking, etc. and how it kind of upset me as I have never had that experience before, expect for unfortunately being matched up with fat, way below average girls on Tinder 60% of the time. She told me that they were just hyping one another up and doing normal girl stuff etc. But when I mentioned how alot of the girls I matched with have been below 6s etc, she was like "you are scoring Women???? I find that very disrespectful."

Like what?

View: https://missis-gingersnap.tumblr.com/post/189236014936

Like what?
Joaquin phoenix jokerfghfg

You match with tinder foids? Mogs me