Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Social experiment: become rich, and pass out Costco gas cards only to males

What do you think of the social experiment?

• Based, it would certainly generate an interesting conversation in the comment section and beyond.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Brocel, that’s fucking retarded.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
First of all, the social experiment would have to be recorded and posted onto JewTube.

Imagine being a millionaire, and you still have a chip on your shoulder from the days when foids rejected you because of your looks.

Imagine setting up a table somewhere you wouldn’t get in trouble for trespassing, like a public park - and sit down in a chair, with a huge stack of Costco gas cards banned together.

Have a sign that reads, “Free Costco gas gas cards - males only.”

The Costco gas cards would all have $15 on them each.

Understand, Costco gas cards work better than cash for this experiment, because people would assume the cash was counterfeit, balances of Costco gas cards can easily be looked up online or by telephone.

Start handing the Costco gas cards out to males only.

After about 30 minutes, I’m sure foids will become angry.

When those foids make a scene - I’m sure males will give them their Costco gas cards.

Here is the insane part - if the experiment had of been reversed and foids were given Costco gas cards and males excluded - I am sure most foids wouldn’t think twice about NOT relinquishing (handing over) their Costco gas card.

Thanks for letting me dream!

- “Males are naturally inclined to take care and provide for *foids!”

My response - “A male who takes care of a *foid he isn’t related to or in a relationship with is simping. Why can’t foids ever simp for males? Especially male incels, why should a non-validated incel simp for a gatekeeper of sex?”

Costco card for uglies only

The normies can go to dollar store