Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social Credit System

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Idk if this has been mentioned on here, but it's essentially a fruition come to life from Orwellian 1984. China will have this fully implemented by I believe 2020. Tech companies and govt have been planning this for years. Cameras are or will be on every corner, always watching. Your data and everything personal is in the hands of your new God. Have the wrong thought, you might not be able to travel, bank, or apply for credit. Your neighbors and community members may be paid to report you also. History repeats itself, everything is cyclical. Blood will be shed heavily. Many will die.

They'll hack the cameras on people's phones and computers in their homes too. People will have to have rooms completely devoid of any technology. Or go meet in the wilderness.

IMO we kind of already have one in the west. It’s not really an established thing, per se, but it basically exists. People voluntarily post their info online for free for a cheap dopamine rush. Their information is farmed and sold to advertisers, and then is public for anything negative to be held against you in later days. People will judge you based off of your online presence instead of your real life presence, similar to how the credit system will be in China.

For example, when I got hired to my current job, I was told that I was the only candidate (and still the only person they’ve EVER interviewed) that they could not find an online profile for. Everyone else’s profiles, whether Facebook, Twitter, etc., was thoroughly scavenged for information, good or bad. I have had to mention to people IRL that I don’t have any of this shit and they are astonished.

The IRL person “StormlitAqua”, a 23 year old human being male from Northeast Ohio is not exactly the same as the online profile of “StormlitAqua”. A credit score or social profile can only say so much and will never be able to properly account for human nuance.

They'll hack the cameras on people's phones and computers in their homes too. People will have to have rooms completely devoid of any technology. Or go meet in the wilderness.

Would be epic ngl

IMO we kind of already have one in the west. It’s not really an established thing, per se, but it basically exists. People voluntarily post their info online for free for a cheap dopamine rush. Their information is farmed and sold to advertisers, and then is public for anything negative to be held against you in later days.
It's frightening to see how much I know about the people around me simply by researching them online. I can't imagine how much information you could get if you were doing this professionally.

China is an NPC creation factory. I’ve seen videos of Chinese citizens praising the mass surveillance as if it’s something revolutionary.

No one can lash out against the state without worrying about their organs being harvested or being forced into slave labor. The social credit system being rolled out is checkmate for China.

fuck all those npc gooks

it was only a matter of time. lots of other governments already do something similar, but never in such a scale and never public.
(aside from things like credit score)

lets hope the Chinese rebel before they are too indoctrinated and controlled.
with a chinese civil war the main ally of north korea would also be weakened, so this could potentially turn out very interesting.