Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social circle is soy

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
First of all it doesn't work: I had a friend who was social circle maxxing sine he was 13 or something, and he was virgin until 29 years old. He only met girlfriend because he started looksmaxxing like fucking mad lad - 12% body fat, barber every 2 weeks, contact lenses instead of glasses, nice clothes, beardmaxxing for 30-40 minutes a day, plus he is about 190 cm tall (6ft 3 inches).
He was social circle maxxing for 15 years as 190 cm tall - it didn't mean shit, until he looksmaxxed.
And you think girl he met was high quality? She treated him like shit. They broke eventually.

Nothenless social circle is fucking soy as fuck - imagine maintaining contact with other people for sole purpose of not being sad - that's sad.
And if you are not a chad in social circle you are cuck orbiting what chad do.
In social circle you either do what chad wants, or you can go home to be sad again. Its literally sucking chad cock.
Having normal social circle is cucked as fuck.

The only social circle worth chasing is being in a circle of businessmen doing business. Everything else is cucked.

agreed to death. socializing is soy af

Your anecdote doesn't negate the fact that its still the most common way for normie men to get into relationships

First of all it doesn't work: I had a friend who was social circle maxxing sine he was 13 or something, and he was virgin until 29 years old. He only met girlfriend because he started looksmaxxing like fucking mad lad - 12% body fat, barber every 2 weeks, contact lenses instead of glasses, nice clothes, beardmaxxing for 30-40 minutes a day, plus he is about 190 cm tall (6ft 3 inches).
He was social circle maxxing for 15 years as 190 cm tall - it didn't mean shit, until he looksmaxxed.
And you think girl he met was high quality? She treated him like shit. They broke eventually.

Nothenless social circle is fucking soy as fuck - imagine maintaining contact with other people for sole purpose of not being sad - that's sad.
And if you are not a chad in social circle you are cuck orbiting what chad do.
In social circle you either do what chad wants, or you can go home to be sad again. Its literally sucking chad cock.
Having normal social circle is cucked as fuck.

The only social circle worth chasing is being in a circle of businessmen doing business. Everything else is cucked.
I stopped reading when i saw 6'3

Your anecdote doesn't negate the fact that its still the most common way for normie men to get into relationships
But my anecdote says: he got girlfriend when he looksmaxxed :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, he didn't get girlfriend when he was soy cuck socializing :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: We can only guess if he would still get gf with pure looksmaxx without socializing, but socializing with normies has no benefit for ugly males.

agreed to death. socializing is soy af
Based :chad:

life is soy
Killing oneself is cucked

Last edited:
@SayanimCel

But my anecdote says: he got girlfriend when he looksmaxxed :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, he didn't get girlfriend when he was soy cuck socializing :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: We can only guess if he would still get gf with pure looksmaxx without socializing, but socializing with normies has no benefit for ugly males.

Exactly not every social circle encompasses "Chads"

I aggree its cucked as fuck. Its also in our DNA to seek companionship with others. That's what makes this so difficult for us.

modern "socializing" is a largely a waste of time and energy.

Social circle is soy​

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

not only soy but fucking GAY imo