Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social circle and Autism

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
Neurotypicals seem to place a lot of importance on having friends/acquitances and sometimes say it's weird to do things alone (holiday or go to cinema etc). I have never had the craving to have a group of friends. I've always been content with some interaction with 1 or a few people every couple of days. Is that a trait common to other Autistic Incels here? If so, does it make us more independent than Neurotypicals?

I don't know if I still have ASD or if it was an accurate diagnosis or if it's even a valid/correctly and not overdiagnosed issue, but I don't have any friends right now just acquaintances and I actually saw Joker alone this weekend

I've always been content with some interaction with 1 or a few people every couple of days. Is that a trait common to other Autistic Incels here?
TFW autistic and no friends/aquaintances or people I keep in contact with IRL or online. I am a hermit.

I've never been officially diagnosed, but I'm 95% sure I have Asperger's. Coincidentally, or perhaps not, I have no social circle.