Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Social anxiety support

BigEarsSmallChin

BigEarsSmallChin

Greycel
I lurk there sometimes, and regret it each time. The amount of normies complaining about tiny things that aren’t even problems really mogs me, and the picture threads are full of chads and stacys who couldn’t possibly know how it feels to be incel. The whole place makes me want to rip my eyeballs out and throw them at my screen.

The mods let people say whatever they want about guys, but the second anyone says anything even slightly negative about foids, the mods come out and delete the posts, then the whole effing thread gets closed after a lecture about how we need to respect de wamenz. The mods are all foids anyway, last time I checked.

I don’t even know what that degenerate gender does on there, considering weman can’t have social anxiety and will never understand. Chad didn’t look at them, so better go join a social anxiety forum and moan about how they hate the world and want to curl up and die. :rolleyes: They say they have social anxiety, but it doesn’t stop them posting stupid pictures of themselves so the chads can flirt with them and make their day better. That’s probably the only reason they go on there, tbh. They even use their own photos as their avatars. Yeah, they have such bad “social anxiety” that they want to plaster their ugly Stacy faces all over the place.

I’m glad this forum exists. It finally looks like I’ll be understood by someone.

Does anyone else from here go on sas? What are your usernames, and the worst stories you remember from there? That place sucks, and I wish it would get closed down, honestly. Can’t even go there to try to talk to any wamenz because you get banned for being a creep. Can’t scare de wamenz, cans we? It mogs me so much that they have avatars of themselves, purely advertising themselves, yet if you send them a pm asking for fun, you get reported and labelled a creep or rapist. Seriously, this gets to me so much.

you mean like this bitch

What a pathetic creature
giphy.gif

Yes, that’s exactly what I mean. Anyone can claim to have problems these days and people will be stupid enough to believe it.

I keep trying to get a girlfriend but I can’t even imagine myself going on a date. I’d be trembling and stuttering through it and if I ever had sex it would probably end with her laughing at my non-existent boner. It’s only 4” even if it works.

public presentation in 4 hours :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I used to lurk that site back in 2013-2014. Needless to say, but everything you posted hits the nail on the head. Stacies complaining about the ‘hot guys’ at school rejecting them, chad selfies being posted while the op complains about anxiety, and mods acting like hypocritical feminists.

It’s a garbage dump of a forum. I feel bad for the few incels who post there

Studies show men's depression is way more dangerous than womens depression

Really? Damn. I wish you luck bro.

I’m still haunted by the giggles and sniggers of when I did a powerpoint presentation at school..
ER fuel tbh. Best part is that it's in STEM. Specifically picked stem to avoid this sort of thing

that site is literally the reason I started hating women in the first place. It's a feminist shithole.

I used to lurk that site back in 2013-2014. Needless to say, but everything you posted hits the nail on the head. Stacies complaining about the ‘hot guys’ at school rejecting them, chad selfies being posted while the op complains about anxiety, and mods acting like hypocritical feminists.

It’s a garbage dump of a forum. I feel bad for the few incels who post there
that site is literally the reason I started hating women in the first place. It's a feminist shithole.
I feel like I was lucky that I got banned from that stinking dump. It made me hate women more than I thought was possible and made me feel even more blackpilled and ER. I lurk just for lols from time to time. The place is ded these days. :|

What were your usernames on there, if you don’t mind? I often saw trolls, and I thought they might have been from some incel forum I hadnt found yet. My favourites were the tehuti trolls, lol. :feelsgah::feelskek: Great amount of effort those guys put in, whoever they were. It was hilarious to see the mods getting mogged.

Last edited: