Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So you're all alone on a Friday night?

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★
"How pathetic."

This is what I tell myself. The classic meme. That's what my life has become. I'm just a meme. I feel restless, like the whole world is waiting for me to explore it, to do something. But instead, I'm alone on a Friday night. Just like every Friday night. I don't know what to do, because there is nothing for me to do.

No games worth playing.
No movies worth watching.
No food worth eating.
No beer worth drinking.
No drugs worth taking.

I've done it all, and I know how I'll feel afterward: empty.

There are no copes when you're truly stranded in the deserted island that is your perma-bachelor pad.

Last edited:
Go pray in a mosque.

drugs, bud
I have some psilocybin mushrooms, and I should probably trip, will help with the depression.

But I don't want to right now. I don't want to do the same old copes.

i know how you feel, no copes, fighting the tears and desire to rope

I think I'm just going to sleep, that's all I have. At least I'll feel rested when I wake up tomorrow.

Seriously thinking of turning into some kind of R.A in the future

Im playing postal 2 lately

I wish to be at least be smart, at least I would build something in isolation

i know how you feel, no copes, fighting the tears and desire to rope
Fortunately, not suicidal. Roping would be giving in. I won't give in. I'll just keep staring at the ceiling, wishing I was someone else and had the energy to escape my apartment.

Go pray in a mosque.
Thots preyer

i’m alone too, but I worked out, and just got done grilling a steak and i’m going to bet on tonight’s game.. long lucky and maybe watch some show…

i’m alone too, but I worked out, and just got done grilling a steak and i’m going to bet on tonight’s game.. long lucky and maybe watch some show…
Draft Kings? Maybe I should drop a small wager or do something like that every now and then for the kicks. I'll keep that in mind.

Having a Mountain Dew

I feel bored, like there's a whole world full of boring things that bore me

druggies are pathetic, i rather cope with my dignity intact, mind you its nothing religious, i just dont wanna stoop that low and become a kin to those homeless druggie sex havers on the streets.
"How pathetic."

This is what I tell myself. The classic meme. That's what my life has become. I'm just a meme. I feel restless, like the whole world is waiting for me to explore it, to do something. But instead, I'm alone on a Friday night. Just like every Friday night. I don't know what to do, because there is nothing for me to do.

No games worth playing.
No food worth eating.
No beer worth drinking.
No drugs worth taking.

There are no copes when you're truly stranded in the deserted island that is your perma-bachelor pad.

What makes my friday night/weekends better is reading this forum. It gets really crowded.

"How pathetic."

No games worth playing.
No food worth eating.
No beer worth drinking.
No drugs worth taking.

You know the drill by now. Cope or rope.

I am now awake, fully rested. It is no longer Friday night. I'm going to go for a walk in a hour before the Sun comes up. Then I'm going to stare at the ceiling in my apartment all day.

F967f273d91de7d50fdc3107fa718902 3564799985